New to the forum

nyaztec79

Hello , im a new member to this forum and wanted to say hello and i hope to gain further knowledge and direction in my training. I began training about 3 years a go i stand 5"11 and was weighing in at 335lbs, my motivation was i would come home and my girl would try to suck on my titties ( yeah it was bad lol) . I started training for max weight and managed a bench of 525lb max, my squat was in low 6's , due to the fact i have 5 ruptured discs in my back L1 -L5 ( minor setback) this was not the best approach to lean out and achieve the look i wanted. So i started manipulating my diet and started training high reps,ive notice serious improvement in both leaning out,strength and physique. As this is a learning process and trial and error im always looking for positive feedback and direction or tips in training routines and supplements. Any advice is welcome for my body type and lack of knowledge, since my training ive leaned down to 245-270 depending on school and work schedule allowing me to train regularly. Hope to hear from anyone who has experience working with these dimensions and any advice on achieving a leaner build without losing muscle mass. Stay strong 

Dexter

Welcome nyaztec79. We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to Muscle Gurus...its great to have you here.