Newbie seeks advice from guru on PCT...

marsy28

You may want to skip down to see what I really want... I am just explaining details about me in the following.

Yeah, I recently bought some stuff and was reading about the PCT that I will need after I am off. Ok, first Ill explain more about myself. I am an ectomorph, weighing 150-160 depending on my bodies mood that day... I am 20yo and am actively moving throughout the day, I most walk for 5+ hours the day at work, but I also have a buffet at my work at my disposal, so I get all my food from breakfast to dinner here. I generally eat 2-3 scrambled eggs in the morning with some carbs, biscuits or bread, a bowl of granola, a green apple and banana. I then about 2 hours later get a large turkey sandwich and an apple. Then for lunch I try to get 2 grilled chicken breasts with w/e else, fruit..salad..carbs... I usually have a cookie here as well. Then at the end of the day I may or may not eat, but its almost the same as lunch. I want to stay stable around 175-185 I want to gain 20lbs. I have worked out numerous times in the past. First I took the weight gainer shake, then as soon as I stopped, all my weight left me. I have been working out for the past couple months and it has brought me strength but nothing in my weight that I seek... So I decided for AS!!

I bought 2 products, Chlorodrol 50 50mg(4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3, 17b-diol) and D-STANOZOL 10mg (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-0l) as well as a weight gain shake. Are these crap? I really just had the guy there point out what was that I wanted and he told me these 2 things.

I didnt start the cycle yet. I read the posts, but there is all this termanology that is being tossed around that I find it hard to find out what it means.

First question: Is I was reading about PST and SERM. Do I have to use SERM's or is there another way? If no other way I just go to any doctor and ask for the drug of choice?

Second question: I was told that after this cycle, which will last 1 month, I wanted to use NITRIX with N.O. XPLODE. Is this good thing to do? Do you recommend something else? Do I do the PCT from my first cycle then do this or this then the PCT?

Third question: I read that the human body can only consume roughly 25g of protein at a givin time, about every 2 hours. Is this true? And if so why do I have a weight gainer that gives me 50g in a single sitting?

Thanks for all your help if you are the guru out there that take the time to answer me, I know there are more than 3 questions as well... I am so lost. Thank you again so much.

fly12

Bro...........I personally am not familiar with the 2 products you have listed, however I didnt see any mention of a training regiment whatsoever, are you training?(lifting weights), your diet doesnt look bad, my honest 2cc's are; at 20 years old you need to train your a$$ off and try to achieve your goals naturally first for as long as you can, and not to flame you but you need a ton more research on AS, Training, Nutrition, PCT,etc.etc... Remember dont think that AS and cycles are always a quick fix especially at 20 yrs old. Brother there is so much more involved, so keep your head up and do your research, thats my opinion for you and if i can help in any other way please let me know, im no Guru but i have done my fair share of PCT..good luck........