lil ants

New guy here,

I'm looking to trim down and get my training back on track after having to have a few months off for personal issues.

Hopefully I wont be too much of a pain asking questions that have already been asked and I'll try and participate as much as possible.

looking forward to joining in!!

Ants 

siegmund

Welcome ,and don't worry about asking questions that's already been asked,,wrong site ,!! Those assholes have a bunch on estro running through there system ,because all they want to do is ,bitch,bitch,bitch ,bitch ,,if they really ever took a step back and seen the way it looks ,from the outside ,they would realize what a bitch ,want to be a follower they really are ,its a review ,juice site ,

Your to young ,! Your to old ! Your age is wrong! Your running what! ,and they all follow the big guy ,it reminds me of the cartoon ,there's two dogs ,hey skip,can I yell at him hey skip  lmfao 

But welcome bro ,ask as many questions as you need to bro ,I didn't have the pleasure and messed up.so ask away

milkin

Welcome Lil ants. you are now a part of our growing community, and any questions you have feel free to ask. You can create any topic you want for discussion, but be sure to read the rules first. Under our cycle form, you can create a proposed cycle and ask questions there as well as receive feedback from other members. welcome to our community, +1 for your intro.

Dexter

Welcome lil ants. We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. looking forward to your participation.

RR

Welcome, lil ants. 

Nothing wrong with trying to gain a little knowledge and keeping safe by asking Q's.

No Q you ask is unreasonable, at 1 time or another we've all needed a lil help.

RR

lil ants

Again thanks for the warm welcomes.

a little more about me, I have been completely natural up till this point.

i'm completely new to this. As I said in my first post I'm looking to shed the excess weight I've gained. So looking at a weight loss stack/ cycle to begin with.

Then seeing what cycle to run to get bigger!

again thanks for all the warm welcomes