No luck peeling body fat

cwill84

New to this forum. I’m a 48 male on TRT. For last 6 months. Lifelong weightlfter. Yet cannot get desired look. Still hold a lot of body fat with a lot of muscle. Especially belly fat. Where do I go from here?

suppsforlife

Dieting. for sure. belly fat is a sign of junk food/extra calories that your body doesn't need. You need to create a calorie deficit with diet, in the first place, and exercise, for the further calorie deficit. adding extra steroids will help pack on muscle and further boost fat loss processes of the body, but if you continue eating extra, you will continue adding fat, even on steroids.
what's your T level on TRT?
planning to use steroids?
ever did them?

cwill84

Tim around 1200 as of last week. Diet is pretty clean. Cardio has taken a hit due to an injury to ankle. Every time I do core exercises I cramp up to the point I can’t move, almost like real bad spasm. Winstrol worked well in my younger years along with EQ

Gainz.

Tim around 1200 as of last week. Diet is pretty clean. Cardio has taken a hit due to an injury to ankle. Every time I do core exercises I cramp up to the point I can’t move, almost like real bad spasm. Winstrol worked well in my younger years along with EQ

If you are cramping your potassium or sodium levels are off. Probably low potassium.
Are you drinking a gallon of water every day?
Also... 1,200cals is extremely low!
Probably too low.
How often are you eating?

The problem most people have is they only eat once or twice a day, then drink soda, juice, sports drinks the rest of the day. Those drinks are basically poison. High in sugar and bad calories. If you are drinking them... STOP!!

Now for your diet, I recommend eating 2,000-2,500 calories per day.
Figure out what your maintenance calories are and take off 300cals.
So if your maintenance cals are 2,800 eat 2,500cals every day.

But here's the most important part.
You need to be eating 5x per day.

When you only eat once or twice a day your body goes into starvation mode. Meaning it stores all the fat it possibly can. Then you starve yourself for the rest of the day. When you have hunger pains... Your body starts to eat muscle first!
So at 1,200 calories... Your body is eating muscle and storing fat. The exact opposite of what you want.

So... You need to get your metabolism back up and running. When you are finally feeding your body every few hours, your body will stop storing the fat. Because your body knows it will constantly be getting fed... It will stop the fat storage and start shedding it.

Think about when you were a teenager, you would eat all day long and not gain weight. Because your metabolism was in hyper drive. You can get it back.

So for math sake let's say you need to eat 2,500 calories every day.
You want to split that into 5 meals. So you want to eat 5 500cal meals.
This will jump start your metabolism back up and I promise you will start to shed fat.
Of course focus on protein and low fats and low sugar. Not no fat and no sugar! Because again... If you're body doesn't have it, it will store it anyway it can.

Eventually when you get down to a acceptable body fat % you can even start eating in a surplus and start gaining muscle and losing fat!

I eat 3,000-3,500 calories per day. I'm constantly putting on muscle, yet stay very lean. Because I eat at least 5 times a day with snacks... I'm always eating! So my body doesn't store junk.

Hopefully this helps and it's not confusing. If you need me to clear anything up... Please ask

cwill84

New to this forum. I’m a 48 male on TRT. For last 6 months. Lifelong weightlfter. Yet cannot get desired look. Still hold a lot of body fat with a lot of muscle. Especially belly fat. Where do I go from here?
If you are cramping your potassium or sodium levels are off. Probably low potassium.
Are you drinking a gallon of water every day?
Also... 1,200cals is extremely low!
Probably too low.
How often are you eating?

The problem most people have is they only eat once or twice a day, then drink soda, juice, sports drinks the rest of the day. Those drinks are basically poison. High in sugar and bad calories. If you are drinking them... STOP!!

Now for your diet, I recommend eating 2,000-2,500 calories per day.
Figure out what your maintenance calories are and take off 300cals.
So if your maintenance cals are 2,800 eat 2,500cals every day.

But here's the most important part.
You need to be eating 5x per day.

When you only eat once or twice a day your body goes into starvation mode. Meaning it stores all the fat it possibly can. Then you starve yourself for the rest of the day. When you have hunger pains... Your body starts to eat muscle first!
So at 1,200 calories... Your body is eating muscle and storing fat. The exact opposite of what you want.

So... You need to get your metabolism back up and running. When you are finally feeding your body every few hours, your body will stop storing the fat. Because your body knows it will constantly be getting fed... It will stop the fat storage and start shedding it.

Think about when you were a teenager, you would eat all day long and not gain weight. Because your metabolism was in hyper drive. You can get it back.

So for math sake let's say you need to eat 2,500 calories every day.
You want to split that into 5 meals. So you want to eat 5 500cal meals.
This will jump start your metabolism back up and I promise you will start to shed fat.
Of course focus on protein and low fats and low sugar. Not no fat and no sugar! Because again... If you're body doesn't have it, it will store it anyway it can.

Eventually when you get down to a acceptable body fat % you can even start eating in a surplus and start gaining muscle and losing fat!

I eat 3,000-3,500 calories per day. I'm constantly putting on muscle, yet stay very lean. Because I eat at least 5 times a day with snacks... I'm always eating! So my body doesn't store junk.

Hopefully this helps and it's not confusing. If you need me to clear anything up... Please ask
Sorry I meant to say my total T is 1255. Not my caloric intake a gallon of water is pushing it with me, also Monsters are my downfall because I work midnights. But I am going stop and give this everything I got.
I see a lot of success with guys fasting and eating only 1 meal a day. Yet, I know not eating is terrible for metabolism.
I’ve saved a ton of recipes on IG. I’ll concentrate on small meals, high protein, and no sugar.
Thanks you for all your help.

Gainz.

Sorry I meant to say my total T is 1255. Not my caloric intake a gallon of water is pushing it with me, also Monsters are my downfall because I work midnights. But I am going stop and give this everything I got.
I see a lot of success with guys fasting and eating only 1 meal a day. Yet, I know not eating is terrible for metabolism.
I’ve saved a ton of recipes on IG. I’ll concentrate on small meals, high protein, and no sugar.
Thanks you for all your help.

Intermittent fasting can be good... But they are still eating a few times in those hours they aren't fasting.
Plus... If it's on social media... Ig, FB, TT .... You have to take it with a grain of salt. Most of the time they are just saying shit to get views.
Look at people who actually make money from their body and how they look. They are eating multiple times a day.
I've gained 8-9lbs of solid muscle in 15 weeks. In a surplus of calories and I haven't gained 1lb of fat.
Any professional bodybuilder is eating several meals a day.
This intermittent fasting is another fad. Yes it can help lose weight at first... But it's not a way to live... And it's not a way to put on muscle.
This is why most diets don't work.
You can crash diet and lose 15lbs in 2 months... But how long can you live with that diet?
Then once you come off the diet... You're going to go right back up to that weight.
Hence why diets just don't work.
You have to have a meal plan you can live with for years.
I've been on this diet for... Jesus... Over 2 years now.
Who doesn't love eating in a surplus... Who doesn't love eating multiple times a day?
You just have to eat smaller portions of the right foods several times a day