NPP questions

P

PROZONE

So here's my deal, as a source I have access to a wide variety of gear, My normal favorite cycle which Im about 3 weeks into right now is TEST 600/wk, EQ 1300/wk and TREN 700/wk, I will be popping D-BOL for the next 2 weeks. I have heard a couple guys on here that like cycles that include NPP, I am considering adding to my cycle maybe after I am done with my D-BOL, Could run it along side for the remainder of my 16 week cycle. would I benefit ? if so what dose would I want to be at. Or should I just scrap the idea, I am experienced and the compounds I have listed just not NPP. Any feed back would be appreciated.

REDZONE-LABS

milkin

I don't like it at all bro, you have got plenty going on already in this roll. Here are the first things that come to my mind as I read this :

• Npp, being a short, would not be practical running in a long roll like this one.16 weeks eod pokes will have you feeling like a pin cushion for sure.

• I know it's an experiment for you, but why not save this for a nice 10 week blast along with some Prop and throw in a hardener toward the end.( Perhaps some var or winny but tbol is my baby for this blast) This cycle is by far my favorite, I adore running shorts due to the quicker recovery times. Long 16-20 week cycles take too long to recover, by the time bloods stabilize, and the time it take to clear, then pct..... it's more like 24 plus weeks ! That's almost half a year :-(

• Aside form the benefit of joint relief, I can't see any other logic with dropping it in this cycle.

• Then there's always the debate over running two 19 nor's in the same cycle.

Just my opinion P-ZONE

P

PROZONE

That is kinda what I was thinking, I think the best bet would be to plan a nice 10 weeker  after I recover from this run. Thank You for your opinion, I think we are the same page and I will take it to heart brother. 

Very good advice

siegmund

, I wouldn't run a short alongside a long, and the fact of 2 19 nor ,, sometimes 1 can get out of controlled if not kept in check I really don't like the idea either , now a npp/prop run after ,I got one coming up for real I can't wait ,, I like what you said milkin ,about a hardener @tail ,, if everything goes as planned for me maybe I'll consider throwing it in @ end ,or not will see

P

PROZONE

What about water retention with NPP, ? More or less compared to TEST ? I know its less then regular DECA.

This is all appreciated, I thought I new everything :) JK

milkin

IMO, significantly less water retention compared to deca. One would think that nadrolone is nandroloe regardless of what it's suspended in,  but Npp doesn't seem to take on water as much. 

Standingup

I see no reason to add NPP either. Getting way to complicated.  For the future though .  Sustanon w NPP shot on MWF schedule is a great cycle, you could even add in Tren ace