NPP, Test & Mast end review

PedritoHID

Sup brows. Long time I haven't post. Made some gainz in the past months, I ended a cycle of 200mg/w NPP, 350mg/w Test and 350mg/w and anavar 50mgs/d for 8 weeks

I wanted to cut down, so I lost about 12 lbs in 8 weeks, got lean, super horny all the fucking tine, I couldn't stop thinking a put vaginas and cute they look, it was a pain trying to not fuck everyone and everything.

Here is the bad news, it made super jealous, like from guys that don't even compared to me in terms of finance or physique, it was crazy.

Have you guys have had that before or something similar?

suppsforlife

I wanted to cut down, so I lost about 12 lbs in 8 weeks, got lean, super horny all the fucking tine, I couldn't stop thinking a put vaginas and cute they look, it was a pain trying to not fuck everyone and everything.
you're luckier than @Gainz. he wasn't only looking at vaginas :ROFLMAO:
Here is the bad news, it made super jealous, like from guys that don't even compared to me in terms of finance or physique, it was crazy.
you two seem very alike :D but seriously, it seems like it is an effect of NPP
Have you guys have had that before or something similar?
that's actually pretty normal, no need to worry. just try to control it

Gainz.

you're luckier than @Gainz. he wasn't only looking at vaginas :ROFLMAO:

Well yeah... If you must know... That pink little starfish is my favorite thing... Ever.
But... We both know that's not what you're talking about.
I can't help but think about that line from super bad... You ever see a vagina by itself?
🤔😒
Not what I would call "cute" but it's neighbor... Fuck yes.

Don't fuck with me... I'm on full blast of tren, mast and primo.. I'll find you and pull a Mike Tyson!
🤣🤣