Oats for Hungry Badgers

csancheezy

So we all know that oats are a staple in the diet of any man that lifts weights. But to be honest guys I don't really like em that much . I know you guys probably got 15 different ways of making oats taste good, so I come to you for your expertise ;).

Lets hear everyones favorite toppings for oats or just way to prepare oats in general! 

Honey badger dont give a damn!!

Nytex

You've got to like raisins of course, but throwing a few golden raisins in while the oatmeal cooks is something I enjoy. I also like crushed up pecans or walnuts. Lastly grade B maple syrup and cinnamon.  Grade B maple syrup is amazing stuff , the flavor is fantastic .

Dolf

Slivered almonds and dehydrated cranberries (craisins). Also just started putting coconut oil in my oatmeal too. Coconut oil has so many health benefits its crazy.

Apex Peptides

I grind them in a blender and add ground flax. I take a cup, toss them in a glass, add 1 cup of blueberries, a bunch of water then pound it! Quick in the morning, plus it doesn't;t taste bad at all.

I'll have to try some of the other recipes mentioned.

Nytex

the steel cut are so awesome, I even like them cold and clumped up. I just eat what I would describe as " oatballs"  , and yeah that coconut oil is the best, that's actually what lead me to MCT oil .

wtdragon

Yup I dig that apex. Drinkable.. anyone ever do the cream of rice cereal in place of oats? That's another that can be done drinkable. Perfect on the go

wtdragon

Yup I dig that apex. Drinkable.. anyone ever do the cream of rice cereal in place of oats? That's another that can be done drinkable. Perfect on the go

wtdragon