Ok repeat after me !

3rd_levelup

I will not pin TNE anywhere but my glute

Boy I love the stuff it will make you throw some serious iron around the gym. By far one of the best that gives suspension a run for its money  but dam will it cripple you.

Day one i hit my delt and fuck me running the next day i could barely lift my arm.

Day two i Hit my quad and guess what ? Yup fuck me running again I could barely walk the following day.

Day three ( You would think one would learn by now) i hit my tricept just for shits and giggles and would you know... Yup fuck me running one more time good god I cant straighten my dam arm.

So the moral of my story is stick with your big old glute when pinning TNE/suspension unless you like limited mobility.

Outlawthing

that was Awsome post first one I read this morn it was like hitting the lottery was laughing so hard  maybe try the traps too :)

Nytex

I pin suspension in my delt all the time with no trouble.  I wonder if you are sensitive to guiacol thats used in TNE

A

Axle

spence isn't no cake walk but it shouldn't get you that bad. I pin in multiple places with it, get sore but still mobile.

Apex Peptides

Guiacol is known to give people issues. Even with that being said, I only pin delts and glutes with most compounds...unless I feel like limping! lol

3rd_levelup

Not sure NY but it bites me harder than suspension does for some reason. No knot or redness just sore as hell. Honestly I kind of like it plus it reminds me of where. Pinned last. Lol 

wes

I pin glute and quads  with TNE and worst I have gotten was a spotty rash except for when I got a little  in a vein and he'll that's I rush I won't forget anytime  soon.

bufbiker

Nytex said:
</p><p>I pin suspension in my delt all the time with no trouble.  I wonder if you are sensitive to guiacol thats used in TNE</p><p>
This was my first thought as well. TNE and also mitures eith high concentration doses have a lot of guiacol to hold it together and prevent it from crashing. And it does cause some pain. are the injection sites red?</p><p> Never mind. Just saw the above post.</p><p> </p><p> </p>