old gear...

unclem

i usually dont go past the expiration date on gear but i love test prop, got 5 amps expired in november 2023, wat do u guys think about using them now? do u think ill get sick off them as i havent used expired gear since my late 40s, wat do u think? thnx......

Gainz.

Personally... Id use it... But I seem to take bigger risks than others. Just as long as it looks good... Fuckin run it. If it looks like shit, toss it

Gainz.

thnx gainz ill run it.

It should be pretty obvious by looking at it. It will look much darker or separated.

You just made me go back and look... I have a few vials of crowx that expired... They look fine to me. I'll definitely run them... But.. I'm gonna pop them open next just to be safe.

Attachments

• received_2736209219866994.jpeg
    received_2736209219866994.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4

Crazy Eddie

I’d run it. I’ve taken lots of pharmaceuticals that were past their “expiration” date lol.
Personally I think half that is a myth. I’m sure there are some active ingredients that might lose some potency. But if it’s sealed off and air tight… how can it go bad? Within reason. I’m not talking 30 year old shit. But one year past, I’d sat you’re fine.

Crazy Eddie

This is a good topic. And a question that I’ve always wondered.
I’m going to ask the pharmacy next time I go and maybe get a better answer from them.

unclem

gainz it looks gtg ill use all 5 in a week so ill run as i know your running your old stuff i read. i just got over the flu i dont want to get test flu or a fever or some bullshit like that. it was good before the expired ones. i did some out dated mexican stuff awhile back and man i had a 103 degree temp. i felt like shit. i needed azithromycin or zpack to feel better. it only lasted a few days but damn i felt awful brother.

suppsforlife

as long as it looks fine, you should be fine. I doubt anything's wrong with them if they were stored correctly. moreover, you can give it a try and see how it goes (if it looks fine). I think that it may only lose some potency, but if stored properly, even that is unlikely.

unclem

i ran it but the amp opener broken the glass on three of them gear went all over but i did get 2 amps in my body. probably because the glass was old or i had to much coffee lol.

unclem

no i hate amps but it came like that from a good source its just i have so much gear i forgot about the amps until they expired. but when i used it when it wasnt expired i didnt have the troulble of the amps shattering, fuck i was pissed but i used wat i could even after the glass was in the bottom of the shattered amps.

zakco

That's not very long past expiry date.....It's not like it self destructs past a certain date. Just loss of potency is all I'd imagine. But at that I'd expect this to happen much longer down the road. It's probably as safe as it ever was.

suppsforlife

That's not very long past expiry date.....It's not like it self destructs past a certain date. Just loss of potency is all I'd imagine. But at that I'd expect this to happen much longer down the road. It's probably as safe as it ever was.
yep. agree
no i hate amps but it came like that from a good source its just i have so much gear i forgot about the amps until they expired. but when i used it when it wasnt expired i didnt have the troulble of the amps shattering, fuck i was pissed but i used wat i could even after the glass was in the bottom of the shattered amps.
that's one of the reasons i never loved amps