On a small cycle is hcg necessary??

Redviking345

I am currently taking TTM 300 MG per week /10 weeks( test enanth100, tren enanth100, mast enanth100) and wynstrol 50 MG per day/ 4 weeks. What kind of pct should I be taking after this cycle? Is hcg necessary or will nolva and chlomid together work???

suppsforlife

It seems I just replied to your other post. what do you mean by TTM? I doubt that you need to run Tren and Drostanolone now. Drostanolone is when your body fat is lower than 13%. Tren is for competitors or at least when you have lots of experience with steroids. Winstrol is for pre-content or serious cutting cycle. again, when you have enough experience. I would say that if you haven't used steroids in 10 years - 300 mg/week of Testosterone should be enough.
About PCT with or without HCG - what are your T levels without gear? HCG is not always necessary - it varies from one person to another. generally, people who notice testicle shrinkage uses HCG, or those who want bigger sperm loads.

Redviking345

So I'm not 100% sure about my t levels but I am 40 and I've noticed a substantial increase in my energy and mood. Also I had a testicle removed due to cancer 20 years ago so I'm pretty sure my levels were low. I am however going to talk to a Dr. About getting labs done specifically for this before my next cycle. I will say the 2 years on was 10 years ago and my "ball" came back to the normal size and my sperm loads have been normal through out this last decade. So do you think chlomid and Nolvadex will work for me??

suppsforlife

if you're not on any gear for a long time and you feel fine, then yeah, clomid and nolva for PCT will work. They would help get back your normal T levels. but that's why is important to get your labs