On TRT, looking for future Blast & Cruise advice

Darhk

Hi everyone,
I’m 24 & started TRT a few months ago when I decided to have my testosterone levels tested out of curiosity. I had them tested twice & came back 196 & 230. I’m currently taking 200mg/week of test cyp & 5000iu/week of HCG. Im 6’2, 230lbs. Not sure what my bf % is, but when I was playing sports in college I hovered around 210lbs. Earlier this year I was at 260ish (stopped working out after college) & started working out again & dropped back down to 230.

I’ve never used any steroids before starting my TRT & don’t plan on adding anything in the very near future. I would like to, at some point, blast for a bit & then go back down to my TRT dosage. Whenever I decide to, the first one I would definitely just do more test (probably 500mg/week). Depending on how that went, maybe add something else the next time.

I’m mainly just looking to have more information for whenever that time comes. Like how much I should bump my test up & for how long. & then options on what else I could add on future blasts.

suppsforlife

Hello, your plan of bumping dosage to 500 mg/week (300 mg/week over your dosage) is a good plan as a first blast. You should keep this cycle for 12-16 weeks, then lower back to normal TRT dosage. Other options for future blasts depend on your goals. Such as Deca for bulking, Masteron or Primobolan for cutting, and there are orals as well.
what's your T level @ 200 mg/week?
Do you know what would be the reason you suffer from such low T levels at such a young age?

Darhk

I’m having bloods done when I get back home (out of town right now), so I can get back to you on that.
As for why my T levels are so low at this age, I have no idea. Neither doctor I saw really gave me an answer on that unfortunately. My pre-TRT blood work was normal both times (except for my abysmal Test)

Darhk

As far as goals, I would want to cut. & then eventually later on bulk. How long would I blast masteron & what are the doses usually like?

I’ve done a good bit of research into deca & like the idea of using it in a blast later on as well.

suppsforlife

As for why my T levels are so low at this age, I have no idea. Neither doctor I saw really gave me an answer on that unfortunately. My pre-TRT blood work was normal both times (except for my abysmal Test)
that's extremely strange to have no health condition or any other explanation for why would someone have such low T levels at such an age.
no past (or current) issues? alcohol? depression? anything?
How long would I blast masteron & what are the doses usually like?
if its mast p 8-10 weeks used everyday or every other day
if its mast e 12-16 weeks used twice per week
dosage - 300-600 mg/week are the most common.
I’ve done a good bit of research into deca & like the idea of using it in a blast later on as well.
test+deca was the favorite duo during the old-school golden era of bodybuilding for bulking

unclem

your wright supps the golden era was always test- deca. deca dont work for me for some reason, never did even in the early 90s when i first starting to use gear.

Darhk

that's extremely strange to have no health condition or any other explanation for why would someone have such low T levels at such an age.
no past (or current) issues? alcohol? depression? anything?
I don’t drink anymore (used to a little bit, but never on a level that I feel would’ve been very detrimental.) I don’t have any issues with depression or anything else. The only issue I have is that I’m ADHD & take Adderall

—Also, wanted to say thanks for the advice so far

Darhk

Adderall can lower T production. have you been on it for a long time or something more recent?
I’ve been on it since I was 12. I didn’t take it from age 19-21.

Unfortunately I’m not sure when my test levels started declining. I didn’t have any major symptoms of low T, mainly got it checked out of curiosity. But I feel significantly better now that I’m on TRT