Opinion - Testosterone Suspension in the real world...

llcooljames

Morning Gurus,

I have tried many products and have a good knowledge of products and the effect on the body however one product I no experience with is Testosterone Suspension. I understand the chemical breakdown and cell interaction however I do not no the effect in the real world:

So i was hoping that users with experience of use would help me out:

1) When do you use? (timings)

2) what gains can be achieved?

3) What mental attitude if any does this product induce?

4) personal opinions be it positve or negative?

Thanks gurus your time is apreciated as always...

milkin

Testosterone suspension has a group of followers that will swear its the most powerful steroid due to its quick acting properties. Suspended in water and not ester, you can immediately taste the compound within minutes post injecting. It is said to be a fantastic mass builder due to its high concentration of T since being suspended in water actually delivers 100mg of purr test per ml where as the ester based version delivers 72mg of T/ml. Do use caution though because water based compounds are more susceptible to bacteria growth and this is something you don't want to tango with for sure. A reliable source is a must and be prepared for some wicked pip. The compound will separate but a quick shake will re-suspended the compound and you will be ready to go. Good quality suspension will easily draw through a 27 pin but some report issues with microcrystals formation.

Personally I love the stuff but only use it for specific  cycles where I want to quickly elevate my blood levels due to the frequent need to inject daily and the horrific pip associated with those injections. Yes, ed pokes are recommended since active life = 1 day. The quick acting effect puts me in instant beast mode with, by far, the best pumps I have ever experienced with a compound. Its a good alternative over orals to kickstarting a cycle and to bring the blood levels up quickly.

llcooljames

Thanks for your insight ;)

Because you would be using Suspension would you reduce your cycle Test i.e Test Prop or keep at your "normal" weekly/daily dose?

milkin

Myself, I wouldn't run suspension along side of Prop but as far as my ester compounds,  yes I would keep normal dosage since their job is to maintain a steady even level over time. Shorts like Prop, ace and suspension cause rapid increases, and decreases, of blood levels so once my esters kick in I will taper the short. The only time a run a full cycle with shorts is while blasting and that's usually only for 8 week with high dosages, that's a whole other topic.