opinions on bulking cycle

krusher

Has anyone ever combined NPP with EQ ..I"m looking to bulk without the excess bloat, I have read these two stack well together. my cycle looks like this, Test -E 700 ew EQ 500 ew NPP 500 ew Mast-P100 eod Adex 1mg ed and caber 2mg eod.. cycle length 12wks no post cycle as i am on TRT ..

D

Dont_trip

why on Gods Green Earth are you taking 2mg of caber EOD????you no that caber can damage your heart....I am running 525 a week npp and have no prolactin issues ....From what I have read and my personal experience If you keep your estrogen in check then your prolactin will be kept in check....I would NOT run caber as a precautionary and only have it on hand it causes many side effects and some that target your heart....500eq is on the low side I would bump it up and 12 weeks is to short I would bump it as well and mast P plus your adex you have a great chance of tanking your estrogen unless your super estro sensitive....but again dont run caber unless needed but have it on hand

siegmund

D-t got you covered:)if . You do a base line caber , at .5 e3d , andmadjust from there , and d_t hit I the barrell on head , most beleive , that keep estro in check andmyour fine , I have to agreemwith that , because its true . Also and this is my beleif, the are a select few.that will develop prolactin sides , regaurdless , andi want to consider myself one , but cant im paranoid, I had prola tin sides so any 29 nor I run , I startm at .5 eod , thats me.!!dt is right may not need , but if your nervouse about .5 e3 d. Sieg

D

dolfanshan

Me personally I'd lay off the caber and keep it on hand to see whether or not I'm susceptible to prolactin sides. If i was I'd then take caber and come up with a plan of using it regularly.

milkin

Personally I would also like to hear more feedback from members who have any regarding stacking NPP and EQ. IMO, NPP offers a bit more of a punch, can be ran for less time, and kicks in right away. I have ran both NPP and EQ cycles many times and will defiantly give credit where credit is due when it come to the quality of muscle that both of these compounds provide. EQ is a temperamental compound, IMO, takes a long time to kick in requiring 16+ week cycles, and requires a super strict routine (Diet). So the benefits of stacking these two is somewhat of a mystery to me. One long ester while the other short, seem like a hormonal roller coaster to me. (Reminds me of when the wife went through menopause) Both provide quality gains so is there some hidden magical result that one would get from combining the two ?

krusher

Ok so no caber unless sides appear and then only .5 e3d and up the mast-p I am not prone to estro issues or prolactin issues only time I did was on a cycle with Tren-E at 900 ew had a prob keeping my shit hard if you know what I mean lol…milkin I think your right about the EQ I have run it before with test and was not impressed with the results..it is however my first time using NPP I chose it over Deca for the shorter ester hoping for faster results with less water retention maybe I will drop EQ and raise the NPP

D

Dont_trip

dont use caber you dont really need it for NPP just keep your estrogen in check....have it on hand...If you want to "Feel EQ" your dose needs to be around 700-1000 and if your products are good YOU WILL NOTICE IT....I have never ran tren before but if I was in your shoes with your experience I would run 8 weeks NPP and then 8 weeks tren Ace 16 weeks EQ 16 weeks Test and maybe mast p last 8 weeks...but thats just me LOL....Like Sieg said you only need Caber if your sensitive to prolactin ....not likely but possible =)

krusher

Thanks great advice I appreciate everyones input , DT I'm going to run with your advice it looks like a solid cycle plan . Thanks brother…...

D

Dont_trip

Guessing is your new cycle Looks something like this
Test E-16 weeks
EQ-16-weeks
NPP-1-8 Weeks
Tren Ace-8-16
Mast P-8-16
Caber On Hand
Adex 1mg Eod or what ever you choose
Well brother I am glad we can help I suggest getting blood work pre-mid-end since this is a heavier cycle and monitor your RBC with EQ and Tren...Please keep us updated and make a cycle Log there are many wise brothers on this website that would love 2 help you Succeed Please come back and participate with us....

N

noveskeelite

Deca gave me weak ass erections and I was using arimedex and proviron. I would definitely have caber on hand but use as needed. If you have limp dick use it. Unless you dont care about limp dick lol. My sex life is too important to me.

krusher

Yep that is exactly how the cycle looks ,whenever I use EQ in a cycle I always donate blood every month because of higher RBC, As far as blood work I know there are places online you can pay for it and then go in and have it done and they send you the results , I will keep you updated on this with a cycle log , this is a great site with knowledgeable people like yourself and others..much appreciated …….

krusher

Hell ya sex is important, its funny talking about it but it aint so funny when your dick goes limp in the middle of getting busy with your wife . its not just Deca , Tren will do that too I can attest to that..lol

N

noveskeelite

that's just fixing symtoms tho. Personally I like my dick to work without having to rely on sex pills. Now using those to enhance your shit even futher is a different story.

D

dolfanshan

They're good to have on hand until you fix your estro or prolactin problems if the arise. I also like them for enhancing an already fully functional cock too. Lol

Outlawthing

Tried eq at 600 mg for 12 weeks before with little results. Using 900mg this go round on week 14 of twenty and are much more happy with results It is amazing what another 300 mg will do when it comes to eq

D

dolfanshan

I was gonna go with 600mg eq, but between you and d_t i was convinced to go 900mg.