opions ,needed

siegmund

First off , happy newyear all,

I would like to kick the newyear , off right here . I have a idea for the newer members , and when I say newer I mean brothers on there 1st or 2nd cycle. Lets play a little trivia , for karma., so we get a little more action in here . Heres my idea , I layout a cycle , I either leave something out , or I leave nothing out , but its for the newer member ( and on your word no google searching , you would only be cheating your self ) look at cycle see whats missing , if anything is missing , or what can be added and why ?? Karma I can only give 1 , but im sure if theres good solid answers , with explanations ,, other members will bump you also , also I beleive this will bring about some good debates , which we seem to be falling away from lately , im sure we all dont know it all , hell I know im far from it , but ill admitt it ..so lets get it started in here !!!ooh ooooh yaaaa yaaaa , bump bump , but like to here opions on this ????and how does admin feel , once I hear back I will kick it off , and for that matter , I dont need to be the only one putting the cycle together , I will kick the first one off then ,the next man go , and gentelmen please answer , from what you know , no google searc h lets see if we can get this started

D

dolfanshan

I like it sieg...this could be a great learning tool for all of us. I'd like to let some of the fellas put together a more complex cycle and explain it in detail why and then run the cycle later on in 2015 and keep a detailed log on the cycle thread.

I am the 1

I like it. Like you said you don't know everything. That goes for everybody on here,myself included. This will provide good information for new and old user. I'm looking to test what I know to on it. Good idea Sieg. How do you give karma points?

siegmund

Well to give actual karma you have to be a silver , so when a question is answer correctly I will give a point , then if the op goes into great explaination as why , the missing compound or answer is lacking im sure other silver members , will +1 also , and im sure adminn also , and we have a few very knowledgeable brothers here , that im sure can put some winning cycles together here , that will get a vet scratching there head 

D

dolfanshan

It'll be a great tool for everyone. I try to learn something new everyday.

siegmund

Me to and what I hope we see is , the compound missing and a in detail explanation on the compound and how and what it effects , lh, sbgh , examples  like that I know im rusty wanx need a good refresher