over dosed gear vs. propperly dosed

siegmund

I for one think its very important , to have propperly dosed gear . Example if your running a tren cycle , and you want to run  tren higher , test low or vise versa , how can you do this if gear is over dosed ???  --------------- bb must have exact dosing , etc. -------- another question or point is this , if were getting overdosed gear , then we order from another source and there gear is propperly dosed , then we think ahhh they have bunk gear , when in reality there gear is propperly dosed .and they get a bad rap .. and I know there is going to be conflicting opions here , because some are going to say , yes im getting more for my money , and then your going to have plp like myself that says , if I want to run 600 mg of test , I will pay to do 600 mg  , for myself  I perfer to have what I order , curious to here your opions .  I think this is a good topic for discussion should be alot of opions 

Sieg

N

noveskeelite

I agree. My biggest concerns are not being way under dosed. As well as being mostly pip free. If its reasonably accurately dosed and doesnt cripple me....shit im all in.

D

Dont_trip

your logic is that You really don't know if your gear is properly dosed....Why do you assume that it is(If that is what your doing)?Because its international?You know why most UGL Domestics over dose their gear anyway is because the raws they usually get purity can vary sometimes 60% other times 85%.The only way you know what your running is to run REAL PHARMA Watson,Pfizer ,Organon,Bayer,UpJohn  that is the only way you will truly know or You get mass specs on your personal gear Otherwise your guessing just as Much as anyone seig and that is  FACT...But yes in a perfect world I do wish I was using what was on the label so I could have a true count =)

siegmund

I made a forum topic , I did not mention domestic , or international , I didnt mention pharma or ugl its a topic to share on , I asked for amopion not a shoot down 

D

Dont_trip

I was just bringing up A point I heard mentioned in another forum post,But to answer your Original question Yes I would Like if all gear was properly dosed but since it cant be done without mass specs or all pharma grade I will take over dosed rather than under dosed

obama8mychikn

Down also, but my concern is if it's over dosed and im gonna run say 50/mg ed d-bol, and 250/ew of test....... should I be concerned? Im kinda the same "more the better", but it can get horrible if you not running your right dose.

N

noveskeelite

Yeah you definitely want things within a certain margin of error.

Standingup

I dont really care. Perhaps when I didnt really know for sure what I was doing or what to do about controling certain side effects, but now I have a good enough handle on things that I can adjust as I roll.  You cant let your self get to wrapped up in the planning and the numbers, because the fact is most of the time you need to tweek things as you go anyway. So if my Test / Tren cycle wasnt going as planned and I was holding some water Id just lower the test whatever the supposed milligram dose was. If Im running deca and my dick starts going soft Im going to roll back on the deca or crank up the test a little. 

So for me "seat of the pants" beats a theoretical number anyday.  A plan is a fine thing to have, but sometimes strictly adhering to that plan can be worse than not having had one at all. You need to TUNE on the fly.

N

noveskeelite

Completely agree. Like a training routine a plan is only a general guideline. Its NOT set in stone by any means. 

obama8mychikn

So if you got 20/mg d-bol tabs from a ugl, what you think it might be dosed at? And thats right, ugl are usally over dosed at best, prime example: ordered some d-bol from a well known ugl, that I got from mg........ that's right give props to where they are deserved, but that d-bol was fukin fire...... so yea im kinda on the fence on over or under dosed

N

noveskeelite

Not really sure what your trying to say but what I was saying is due to different raw puritys its not gonna be 100 percent.accurate. however you still want it somewhat close. Not way under and not way over. Personally for a few reasons id prefer under more.so than over.