Pct advices

Palten03

Hi guys, I'll finish my first cycle in two weeks. I took 500mg/week of testosterone cypionate for 12 weeks and 30mg/day of Dianabol in the first five weeks.
for PCT I read to take both clomid and nolvadex.
clomid 100mg/day and nolvadex 40mg/day for the first two weeks; then clomid 50mg/day and nolvadex 20mg/day for the next two weeks. Can it be good as a post cycle?
As far as blood tests are concerned, which ones do you recommend doing and when specifically? end of cycle or directly at the end of the post cycle?
Thank you

suppsforlife

clomid 100mg/day and nolvadex 40mg/day for the first two weeks; then clomid 50mg/day and nolvadex 20mg/day for the next two weeks. Can it be good as a post cycle?
it depends on how you respond but may half the clomid dosage in both the first and last two weeks, as this current dosage may be an overkill.
As far as blood tests are concerned, which ones do you recommend doing and when specifically? end of cycle or directly at the end of the post cycle?
total test, free test, estrogen, fsh, lh, psa, cholesterol and better have it at the end of post cycle (may wait a week or two after you finish PCT).