Pedsonal experience with clen

Outlawthing

what kinda experience and advice do u guys have  with Clen some guys from work are using it with great results  thinking bout tryin it while on cruise cause I'm gonna do some light weight stuff with hit training for a while so to being super busy at work and home 

D

Dont_trip

I just tried clen for about a week and threw it away,It can and has caused heart problems,They did a study with horses and within I believe 2-4 weeks their hearts structure altered and made it weaker.Clen will only give you a 10% metabolic boost so If you lose 10LBS naturally ewith clen you may lose 11-12 in the same time.Not worth if for potential death.Belive me bro I ran real clen and my hands shook like a leave for 8 out of the 24 half life hours,Heart palps etc It did give me good breathing because of my asthma LoL

L

LuckyPharm

I have used it once. It works great for show preps! I ran a low dosage at 50mcg a day. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and increasing it by 10mcg each 2 weeks. thats a pretty low dose for a guy.

My fiance is currently using it for a prep. She used 30mcg a day for 2 weeks. took 2 weeks off and now on 40mcg for another 2 weeks. She swears by it and loves the results.

I hope this helps some. oh.. and this was liquid clen.

L

LuckyPharm

Thank God the clen i got my girl probably is NOT good clen like you had.. this must be Placebo Clen lmao!!!

strong

D_T, im glad u posted that. ive been reading about Clen, T3 and all the weight loss fat burning shit. Last night I came up with the answer NO. And now im seeing this.

Outlawthing

As with anything we do there are risks if it were safe it would be fda approved lmao  I see a lot of peopls using it with cycles  is there a minimiun effective dose  people I have talked to said they started slow small dose and work there way up is it best suited for competition cuts only can I benifit as well 

D

Dont_trip

Is the juice worth the squeeze?Because you can get those results through and extra week or two of dieting...Many people may use it but does that truly mean it is beneficial...People just like stuffing drugs into themselves and see in if a rabbit come out.Do whatever you would like to do But When you take 80mcg and you see how your body reacts you will Know it is bad shit for you.Anything that makes my heart beat over 100bpm laying in bad really cannot be good for me.But do as you will

expdom

I don't preach to anyone about any compounds that they run but thyroid meds are some bad news and will ruin your entire life if applied incorrectly so be real careful. One thing I have to say is never buy ugl clen, it's a different animal and has such delicate dosing that a guy who doesn't know what he is doing can kill you or possibly just ruin the entire rest of your life. Imagine the feeling of running a gram of great test a week for 3 months and just stopping cold turkey with no pct and that is the feeling you would get if you screwed up your thyroid.

Tuff

There are so many more ways to get you back to going than Clen. As far as Thyroid meds, man, that is a very risky game with very little reward. A competitive friend of mine had a GF that was taking thyroid meds, she looked good while on it, but after wards swole up like a balloon, she got back on it and her appearance improved some. The thing is, it can be relatively expensive and most cant afford to continuously take it unless paid for by insurance, even then, it is costly. Needless to say, as of today she is extremely over weight, depressed and basically ruined for life. Personally, to me, it isn't worth the cost. Im all for using your resources to look and feel your best, but you should never "just" rely what you read on a message board, ALWAYS do your homework. In the end, you have no one else to blame for how things turn out.

Outlawthing

That's why I love u guys and mg u keep it real sounds like I be better off just to hit some anavar with me trt than Clen  I knew it raised core temp but I didn't know it changed thyroid function I won't touch that hormone with a ten foot pole mine is slightly overactive ne way ironically I'm no where near as lean as some of u   God does have a sense of humor huh lol

expdom

Thanks for listening man, don't ever gamble with your health and if your not sure about something run it past the board first, it can't hurt. I think somethings are just not necessary, for example I don't ever recommend winstrol to anyone. Why when anavar will do what you are looking for with no sides to speak of, we do this to feel good not to ache and feel worn. Winstrol is a primitive drug and I just don't think we need it anymore.