Perfect Cycle??

Blahblah

Something I stumbled across... wondered about some of your thoughts .  Especially on the front loading/mega dosing part. It is counter to everything I've ever heard about trying to maintain consistant levels...

thinksteroids.com/articles/perfect-8-week-testosterone-based-steroid-cycle/

siegmund

I did not even read the whole artical , some ppl like to front load for the first week , does it work , id say yes .

But this dude is a fucking moron , to use letrozol as a AI ,is just plain a fool .letrozol should be used ,as a last resort , to full blown gymo not control e2. 

Dolf

Not only that, but he's front liading letro on day one, and doing that with a long ester. Then he's switching to prop at cycles end. Why not use test prop the whole time for an eight weeker?

siegmund

Lol ,

Like i said dolf once.i seen letro , as a ai i stopped reading. ..moron , i just went back and looked agion , and thats on MESO rx ..

They problely still ate grinding him up. ..smh. 

Dolf

No...meso has some different ways of thinking. They say prolactin from 19nors is a myth, and pct after test e or c shouldn't start until 21 days after last pin to mention a few.

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>Well if they think , running letro is ok there one fucked up site ..</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Lmfao.... Right....</p>