Plain and simple

3rd_levelup

How many times have you heard to keep your first few cycles plain and simple ? Tons of times I bet but it is so very and only to your advantage if you do so. You see learning how different steroids affect you both mentally and physically will only help you in the long run and dropping too many together at once leaves you clueless as to which ones give you negative sides. Testosterone only cycles are by far the best along with AI and pct, these are the three building blocks to steroid use people. ( cycle compound, AI knowledge, pct ) learn all of these and you will have much more productive cycles. 

Nytex

The other thing is, there will only be one "first cycle" and I wish it wasnt that way but it is. What I mean by that is the gains from test alone on a first cycle would never be duplicated. The bodys reaction that first time the surge of testosterone hits is fantastic, theres really no need at all to bother with any other compounds since the gains are great with just the one thing.

Outlawthing

I agee nytex my first cycle gains for mass where by far the best  but my last two cycles were very  good one due to the knowledge i have learned here  and  good sources  from reviews