planning next cycle

kiddbiggdogg

Im trying to plan my next cycle even though I havent finished the one im currently on. Im thinking Primo, test prop, tren a,. Duration im thinking about 16 weeks. any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed??

milkin

Whats your goal here kiddbiggdogg ? From the looks of your compounds you are looking for a lean mass cycle. IMO with these compounds and your proposed cycle duration, you are looking at an awful lot of pinning. Tren-A and Test-P will be eod pins and Primo, given it's 5 day half life, is usually dosed twice a week for stable blood levels. But lets first chat about your decision to run Primo.

Being a very expensive compound, Primo feedback is few and far between since most can simular results from Mast. Now Primo has earned respect for building quality muscle, but finding quality Primo will be the task at hand since EQ is  usually counterfitted in it's place. Now i am not saying that all sources who market Primo are selling EQ  in it's place, but it does happen. So aside from putting out major $$ for Primo you will also be questioning theit's  intergtiy. I am not trying to talk you out of Primo, I just think there are too many variables and much more reliable compounds to choose from.

So why dont you state your goals and see what kind of feedback comes iin from other members.

kiddbiggdogg

My goals for this cycle are quality size, good pumps, and some cutting. I hadn't really decided on the duration of each compound. Also looking to achieve the goals above 

anabolic-city

if your doing 16 weeks mate use Test E or Sust, honestly wouldnt waste my time with prop, just do a man dose of medium-long acting test each week.

defo use primo, there are some decent labs out there that are selling genuine primo! I am using it myself and think its absolutely awesome!

please dont hesitate to contact me for more info on primo, as like milkin said lots of labs do use mast/eq and even test p in its place!