please delete

D

Dont_trip

4 of your meals are whey that's ridiculous bro Whey is meant to "SUPPLEMENT" not replace your meals.Try swapping it out for more whole foods....And your training is all over the place depending on how much you weigh I would assume with the amount of calories your getting compared to your output your over taxing your body....Unless I am reading it wrong is it Insanity+abs+Cardio+Back day?If you want to get the most out of steroids Start with your diet/Training otherwise your spinning your wheels if you don't eat enough you will hardly, if at all grow

D

dolfanshan

Sorry its not what you want to hear, but what you're wanting to do for a first time cycle is like jumping into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and not even knowing if you can swim or not. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone on any aas site to tell you that cycle is ok for a first cycle my friend. If you have a reaction to one of those compounds how will you tell which one caused it? Also at 192lbs and not wanting to go over 195lbs I'd say aas is not what you're looking for. Test e or test c 1st cycle. I'm not opposed to reasonably adding an oral also.

D

Dont_trip

Always choose Whole foods over whey and make sure you know how much you need to eat to grow....Diet/Training is the most important aspect And consistency.Use whole foods 4 sure we have some good guys here for training and diet advice....

D

Dont_trip

But I do know the oral version is very harsh on your liver.If you do not want a test only cycle then may I suggest Test/Npp It is a safer alternative to tren and yet still very affective.But again dial in the diet/training because I will tell you No one here is going to give you the thumbs up on tren for your first real cycle.I have a different viewpoint as far as first cycle go but the general consensus here is a test only....I was giving you a test/npp alternative if your dead set on running a combo.

bjeffv

Worrying about my liver  is the number 1 reason I was wanting to switch, plus the effective dose to cost ratio is pretty close to the same.  But I am hoping the results are better. 

I think for myself my training is fairly solid, I've been lifting since I was 14, competed in and took 1st in a teen powerlifting comp at 17, and have been lifting regularly ever since.  So I think for my body my training works, but I agree I need more whole food (I'll do some shopping sunday and make changes next week)

D

Dont_trip

Then I guess Diet is all you need to adjust.Try whole foods but it all does not have to be clean.Try eating 75% Clean 25% dirty when it comes to getting calories because 5000-6000 calories in chicken and brown rice aint gonna happen.But always try to eat the majority Of your food as whole foods....A cheeseburger mid day is not going to kill you LoL.It is all about calories They are KING then comes protein You can have all the Protein in the world But if you don't have the Calories(Energy) Your body will have a hard time growing.Anabolics will help even in a deficit but they won't shine Like they should.It would be like riding a bike with a flat yeah it maybe faster then walking but why not change the tire LoL IDK if that was a good analogy.

bjeffv

I'll make the adjustments, I'll put the above listed stack on hold and try the test/npp cycle.   I'm going to try and gain weight up to January, but then I gotta start re-cutting for my spring break mexico trip and the physique comp.

bjeffv

I'll have ; Running non-convertible pros like tren with a minimum of 4-ad to keep some T in the system always gave me better results with no sides.  Just throwing it out there, since that why I was avoiding a T only cycle.