Post injection pain and swelling

Chuck88

Sustanon and tren in the same barrel, this is the third time that I have loaded them together about 24 hours later got some swelling and pain in glute it's really not red or discoloration. I'm thinking tissue irritation?? This is my third cycle I believe that I'll follow all sterile protocols I use one for drawing and 1 for injecting, plenty of alcohol

SenseiMiagi

This is common.  Crystalization of the hormone at the depot causes this.  Typical post injection pain starts to subside after 72 hours, but can remain longer sonetines.  Use a heat pack, and take some ibuprofren to help with the pain.  If after 3 days the pain continues to get worse, and the injection site becomes "fluidy" it is a sign of infection.  The body surrounds affected area with fluid to neutralize it and keep it from spreading.

Eriq

What is the strength of the compounds?   How much are you using?  There isn't really anything inherently bad about mixing the two.

Uglpharma

If its your 3rd cycle I would have to say its not virgin muscle, there are several other factors that could cause this. 1. You could be having a reaction to the type of carrier oil used. It could have a EO (ethyl olate) mix, some people have reactions to EO   2. The gear could have a high BA (benzyl Alcohol) content which will most definitely cause some swelling and discomfort. 3. It could just be poorly filtered gear or just not filtered down in the 20 micron range. It will leave micro particles and make for gear thats not so smooth. If its your third cycle I would also opt to think that you are using good technique so this probably wouldnt be a factor. I hope this all helps.

Chuck88

Seems to be sore after each pin...  not good.. possible tren irritation.. last pin tren almost 2 weeks

SenseiMiagi

2 weeks definitely long for standard post injection pain.  High BA, or EO in the mix?  Maybe research or contact manufacturer/supplier and see what percentages are in it?