Pre And Post Cycle Blood Results Feedback Wanted

3CC

This was my very first TEST cycle. I'm 44 years old. 210 lb

I'm not sure how to post pics but I uploaded my pre and post blood work to my account. I want you guys to look at it and tell me what you think.

I did a Test E 250/week for 14 weeks. I didn't use any A.I. Didn't feel I needed it. But maybe I did.

One thing that stands out to me is my pre cycle test total was  467 but now 10 weeks after last pin it's 840! I was shocked! Why did it go up?

My post cycle LH is high not sure what that means.

My post cycle estrogen is high too. Should I be worried?

So I'd like to get some feed back on my results. Thanks.

SemperFi

For one your testosterone levels take time to return to normal levels. Also the time of day that you had your blood drawn and fasted/not fasted will play a factor. You E2 levels are elevated because you had been introducing testosterone and did not use an AI to keep it under control. In a perfect world your levels will all return to precycle range given time but....

Here is information on LH-

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) is a hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland (a small endocrine gland in the base of the brain). Once secreted in men, it stimulates the testes to produce testosterone, which acts as the primary male hormone and is essential for the production of sperm.

Similar to follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), which is also produced by the pituitary gland, LH plays a vital role in the hormonal status and reproductive ability of men. Abnormal levels (levels that are too high or too low) may indicate either a problem with testicular function or hypothalamic/pituitary function.

Did you do a post cycle therapy (PCT) regime?

3CC

Both bloods were drawn at the same time of day (8am) and in a fasted state.

Yes I did a post cycle of Clomid 50/50/50/50

So what should I do about the LH?

3CC

I still don't understand why my test is high. I mean when I introduce test into my system it will suppress my natural T. So naturally I would think when I stop introducing test into my system my natural test will be low from suppression and will have to raise back up. That is what PCT is for I thought. That's how I thought it worked. Why bother with PCT if it starts high?

B

Burrr

you probably still have some clomid in your system, and it is tricking your HPTA into making more LH and thus giving you an elevation in natty test.

that is a good thing, and a sign that your PCT worked, check again in a couple months and you will see for sure that you have recovered.

3CC

Your saying clomid is still in my system 4 weeks later? And when can I do another cycle?

SemperFi

You should spend as much time off cycle as you did on cycle and PCT combined in my opinion.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

You should keep in mind that it’s unwise to go by one reading. Testosterone can fluctuate considerably from week to week and even from day to day. Stress, lack of sleep and many other things that are a normal part of life.  It is entirely possible, for example for your testosterone to be 400 one week and 525 the next. Lifestyle issues can whack even normal testosterone 20-30% or more.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

+2 3cc for getting pre and post cycle bloods. Very smart and wise decision. A mid cycle blood between weeks 5 and 7 would have told you if an ai for e2 control was needed. 

Your post cycle estro (E2) really isn't high. The range is from 7.6 to 42.6. You're at 45.1 which is still good. Anything ranging from over 20 to under 50 is gtg. While on cycle you want it under 80, but I prefer it be under 60. Anything 80 or over an ai is definitely needed to optimize gains.