Pre load pins

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>Never ,</p><p>I dont and wont ever preload.  To me to much chance for infection ...   </p><p>
.      </p><p> </p><p>X2 brother.... Take it from me I used to do that until I got an infection and cyst. I'd HIGHLY advise against brother... Look into stealth sachets.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Air bubbles for im injections will not kill you even if you fail to aspirate and have hit a vein. That's straight broscience. I put 1/4 of a ml of air into everyone of my barrels, so when I pin the air will push every bit of compound out of the needle and into my muscle. The amount of air you'd need to push into a vein to cause harm is way more than you think.</p><p>
.    </p><p> </p><p>Exact same way I do mine also....</p>

John69

I started out preloading my pins because I work very early mornings and have a very limited amount of time before work. But, one day I injected a pin I had drawn up for a few days and it swelled up and got red, warm, and very itchy. I was terrified I had gotten an infection. Fortunately, after about 4 days of applying antihistamine cream and compresses it healed up and was ok. But, I wondered if it could have been because of contamination from setting for a few days, or the oil eroding the syringe and contaminating the oil. I was fortunate, but I'll never preload another pin ever again. It scared me straight on preloading...

Hades

If you wish to pre load do it the night before. A lot of times preloading can lead to infection because the oil can deteriorate the stopper inside the syringe.

Big Nasty

ONLY when going on a vacation do I preload just out of convenience and not packing full vials of AAS across the states. If I get caught at least I can say its TRT and I can show a script for it. Otherwise no preloading.