preventing erectile disfunction

B

Burrr

I've seen lots of talk about ED on assorted steroid boards and I'm a little unclear on the relationship between AAS use and ED.

Does running gear increase the chances of developing ED? Is there anything we can do to decrease the odds of developing ED as we age?

Anyone seen the movie Pain & Gain, is AAS induced ED even a real thing?

Dolf

I felt ed coming on before i started aas. Aas has actually changed that. I'm sure being diagnosed with low t played a huge role in ed. The only aas caused ed I have had from using aas was due to not keeping estrogen under control. 

My question is are these guys on forums truly suffering from ed or is it that they have their E2 out of whack one way or the other and call it ed. More than likely self diagnosed ed.

siegmund

+1 dolf. I'm with you ,I believe there.getting elevated or low estrogen confused ,and I there running a 19 and they let there e2 get out of whack ,now you got prolactin. And that's worse yet because the is no desire envolved

Nytex

Eat watermelon, keep your blood pressure regulated and keep the blood from getting thick and there should be little reason to have trouble , well little reason except for the single biggest reason,................................................ the fucking brain !!  The brain never affected my erections till Id say about 40 years old.  Now Ive got to make sure that's straight more than anything else.

B

Burrr

What about preventing the ED that comes on as we age, or as we do years of TRT.

Is there anything I can do at 50 to make sure I can still get wood at 60, or 70?

C

coalman

I run Deca every cycle but at only 400 mgs never had a problem yet and honestly mt drive on cycle is much higher than my TRT dose. Alcohol, nicotine and other drugs are worse culprits in my opinion. Tried cocaine in the 80s and couldn't get wood on that.