Primo for TRT

B

Burrr

Any of our TRT guys use Primo? would there be much benefit to using it instead of, or along side Test? 

B

Burrr

Thanks for answering, I'll save my cash for test E or beaver hunters

milkin

Hey are you sources seeing an increase in demand for primo ? Seems like the primo craze died down in the 90's but is now starting to be discussed more and more. 

Kielbasa_Posse

I wouldn't see any problems with it. It's one of the weaker AAS you can use plus you'll  hold and keep your gains with superior quality muscle.

Outlawthing

I have seen a lot of talk bout it latley Is it better than eq as far as no sides slow quality gains you keep. Or is it just more expensive  

S

slash

primo is great for trt but must b dosed properly most dose it to low and then think its bunk start at 1000 mg weekly and then primo shines I know that sounds like a lot but for primo its a very low dose try that with your trt dose and youll be amazed add some dnp and slin now your talking game changer trt

SemperFi

X2.

Only weaker in actual muscle growth but much stronger comparatively in gains kept and the safety rating makes it a strong candidate for consideration for the aging TRT patient in my opinion.

A higher return on investment (ROI) is certainly in Primobolan's favor.

SEMPER FI