Primo

GS9902

No primo is most definitely not good for a first cycle. It is famous for its high costs and slow acting benefits. It is also a compound that has given lots of people pip issues including myself. It is normally dosed at 100mg per ml and requires a weekly dose of upwards of 600-1000mg which at 100mg/ml would requires a lot of oil. If you find a Src who sells 200mg per ml be very wary of PIP. Not to mention that it is commonly faked and is one the most expensive compounds on the market. 

I dont think it would be wise at all for a first time user. Try Test E or TestCyp there are amazing things you can do with some good testosterone. 

Predator

X3. Just like GS and Dolf, recommendation would be Test C or E only and remember to get baseline bloods before anything so you can always compare.

Dolf

One of my biggest regrets was not getting baseline bloods before my first ever cycle. I would have liked to be able to see what my baselines looked like after pct my first few cycles just to see if they were lower than before my first cycle. I feel that's an excellent protocol for guys who start cycling at younger ages when their T levels are at their peaks. My T levels were already on the downslope when I started cycling, and was diagnosed low T a short while later.