Prolactin & NPP

jktteam

Hey Guys
First time posting here, but not a newbie. For my cycle I am contemplating 250mg Test E(trt prescribed) + 250 Test P + 300 mg NPP. The Test P & NPP will be ed injections. I will be taking Arimidex. Past cycles I used .25mg eod but will adjust accordingly once into the cycle. I have one main fear with this simple cycle. I have never used a 19-Nor before, and the prolactin sides scare me a bit. Mainly because the sides of Prami scare me a bit. I like the idea of NPP and short cycles because it is quick in and quick out and you can abort if things get too crazy. Would it be okay to start this cycle without Prami..hear me out, and control the estrogen and if I do develop prolactin sides to just abort the NPP. Even though I am not a newbie I know I am not ready to get into the Prami quite yet. Hearing about people getting sick and throwing up isn't my cup of tea. Any suggestions would be great. This is my 4th cycle. My first 3 cycles were all test and I got up to 1gm/week with my last cycle. I know I can tolerate Test just fine, but not sure about other injectables. Also I thought about EQ but I do blood work for my dr. every 3 months and I can't have that showing up on it since it takes forever to kick in. This is another reason why I like short cycles. Any ideas or thoughts to proposed cycle

milkin

Good decision deciding to run a shorty when test driving a 19 nor compound for the first time. Prolactin link below, caber is a much better decision IMO for prevention.

As for cycle, prop 100mgED and NPP 100mgEOD is a good baseline. You can keep your trt oil in and your AI will need to be in play. With adex, .25 eod is a good baseline but tunning is always necessary depending on the individual. Caber info can be found in the link below.https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70918-prolactin-control

Fill out a  cycle log and track your progress.