Prosciutto Wrapped ParmesanSpinach and Almond Chicken

Apex Peptides

Prosciutto Wrapped ParmesanSpinach and Almond Chicken

Have you ever tried prosciutto?? It's seriously some crazy good stuff! You can also toss this bad bod on some noodles, rice, lentils, couscous or quinoa! Hell...you can even put in a salad. Get creative

Ingredients: (One Serving)
6 oz Chicken Breast
1 oz Sliced Prosciutto
Handful of Spinach
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (I used a three cheeseblend with parmesan, asiago and romano)
7 g Sliced Almonds
1 Clove of Minced Garlic
Salt, Pepper, and Oregano to taste

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Crumble and toast almonds on a skillet overmedium heat (you will know they are done when they start to give off an aroma)
3. Sautee spinach until it begins to wilt
4. Combine toasted almonds, wilted spinach,parmesan and garlic in a small bowl and mix together
5. Slice the chicken breast down the middle(but not all the way through) to create a pouch for where your stuffing will go
6. Season the chicken breast with salt andpepper
7. Stuff the chicken breast with the almond,spinach and cheese mixture
8. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cookingspray and lay the prosciutto slices so that they are slightly overlapping andsprinkle oregano on top of the prosciutto slices
9. Place the chicken breast (stuffing facedown) on the prosciutto and carefully fold over the prosciutto to finishwrapping the chicken
10. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for18-20 minutes
11. Serve on a plate and enjoy!!! I made minewith a side of mashed cauliflower and it was delicious!

F

Frankie-knuckels

Recipes brother ..I don't know if I can fit this one in might have to take out the Parmesan but that would suck.