protein 90+

T'Brian

just wondering if anyone has tried or use 90+, i usually buy usn pure protein the igf one or muscle fuel but i seen a few good offers on 90+,just wondring what it tastes like and how good is it?

Matrix

I have never tried it! You should use a tub and create a new thread and tell how it worked for you!

qorsek

90  is fantastic in terms of the sheer quantity of the protein your getting per 53g serving (45.58g)... the only grumble I have is it tastes like wet dog .. Chocolate is by far the most tolerable flavor. Also decent for low carb fat diets. The Price is awesome!
definitely 9/10 overall, and i personally will not buy another brand again.

milkin

Have you obtained this protein from a supplement source that is listed here on our site ? If so, you can leave a review there. If the source is not in our database, please feel fee to add.

Semper Fi

So i ran out of Whey here about 6 days ago and refuse to pay $160 for 10 lbs!  So far so good with the egg whites.  I was a bit concerned about eating them raw down here as tehy really don't use refridgeration here for them.  Although I do take them home and put in the fridge - if anything it makes it A LOT easier to seprate the yolks when they are COLD!   But I usaully only take out 1/2 of the yolks so far.  One of these days I will REALLY crank down on a SERIOUS diet but it will take a lot of time it seems out of my day for all that "tracking" - at least starting up.  For now I am getting a bit better at it week by week and I am ok with that for "Now".  The real problem I have to date is turning down the deserts that women make for me around here!

Just FYI - A little research allevaited the Salmonella Fear for me:  http://www.incredibleegg.org/egg-facts/egg-safety/eggs-and-food-safety

Cheers,

SF

anabolic-city

Check out eggnation.com

They do some sort of pastuerization of however its spelt to their eggwhites meaning they are no longer raw!

which is better as it means you can digest 100% of the protein :)

check out their webby see if they deliver to USA!

Semper Fi

Ohhhhh ALL over that........... PROBLEM is that I am X-Pat :)

I reside in Costa Rica now full time and no one will ship it down here and even if they did it would go bad .........

I was checking it out on another site and they ship Frozen and it needs to get refridgerated by Day 3 or something like that........

Kind of sounds like a Biz Opportunity right?  Well I tried to start selling Beef Jerky down here "legally" and the red tape was a fucking NIGHTMARE!

anabolic-city

Ha ha that sounds like a nightmare bro!

Because its cold here the postman just leaves my box of 12 by the front door and i just take one out as needed, the rest stay frozen in the garden in a box for about 10 days lol! by which time my second lot has arrivied!

I bosh down about 30 egg whites a day which is an easy 100g of protein from a top source!

works out at 10pence an egg!