Proviron or anavar?

Jodyhighroller

I'm looking to add one to some equipoise and test cyp cycle. Being lean is the key for me. I'm also planning on using t3 as well. I've never used var or proviron and would appreciate some input.

SemperFi

Thanks for asking the question Brother.

Before I could offer any usable advice I would like to see your complete proposed cycle. Without that information it is a guessing game. Compounds interact just like water colors do and without knowing the timing, dosage, and purpose you are painting blind.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

X2 with SF

Also keep in mind that diet is the most important factor in this equation. Super supplements are an aid, but diet really dictates the outcome.

XXXL

provi was good for dry look but diet is importan !!

my dose for provi was 50-100mg real provi phrama or a good lab

Jodyhighroller

This being my first cycle in awhile I didn't want to go overboard. A nice base of test cyp around 400 with t3. Those are my two definitely. After that I have a couple other options. I was thinking EQ with anavar or proviron. I could always use Winny too I just hate pinning that shit. Clen is always an option. Once I start my diet will be on point. I'm not looking to get big. I just want that lean look.

XXXL

bro you have 16% right

you must eating very clean

what your markos how many carbs fat protein ?

winny is only for a competion good when you have a low fat level but with 16% is this not a good option! belive me

you can get lean with only Test-E and a very good meal plan + cardio!

M

Mister A

Nobody wants to hear diet and cardio, guys! Just give me the druggggggssssssss. ;)

Jody, welcome to MG. May I ask why T3 is a definite part of your cycle? I understand a Test base, but would like to learn why T3 is so important here. Thank you.

+2 XXXL (that's a lot of X's)

Jodyhighroller

I had great results with an old school brown bottle of cytomel back in the day. I just want a little extra help with the fat burning. I probably won't even need it. I'm open to suggestions. Diet will be there. I'm trying to stay in the low 2000 range. Of course all clean. Beans fish veggies. All carbs complex. No sugar. Alot of burpees and sprints.

XXXL

bro you need not t3 belive me

how many protein carbs take you day and fat?

when i started my diet i plan all the way! this is very importan

take your test and the rest beginning in the kitchen

i hope you understand my bad english :)

which supps bcca  take you ?

SemperFi

Instead of messing with your thyroid using T3 consider a natural safer alternative like an iodine supplement. I use iThyroid 6.25mg and it can be found cheap on amazon.

Some of the very best cardio you can do is sprints and burpees.

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

I just want to point out that you went from "definitely part of the cycle" to "probably won't even need it" pretty fast. Just something to look at.

M

Mister A

I just want to point out that you went from "definitely part of the cycle" to "probably won't even need it" pretty fast. Just something to look at.

blue9802

hatd work and dedication a strict diet and first and foremost listen to these guys they wlll take u n the correct direction bro!!!!!

come on dolf for old time sake hit me with a plus 2,,,,,it just upd my moral!!!!