Proviron

I’m starting a D-bol and test cycle and I’m gonna use proviron for an AI. Any advice on the best way to go about using the proviron??

suppsforlife

That might work quite well.

I would have arimadex and moxi on the back burner though, in case it's not OK.
as usually, I completely agree with Lee
proviron can help lower some estrogenic symptoms, but might not be enough.
about using it - start at around 50 mg/day and see how it goes. rarely someone needs anything over 100 mg a day, but you may find 50 enough.
although it's oral, you can use it as long as you run testosterone for (such as 12-16 weeks), it's barely liver toxic (because it's not C17AA).

suppsforlife

true. otherwise I wouldn't have recommended proviron at all, despite it being oral.
checking your liver prior and post-cycle is still a good idea tho

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Well that’s good because I’m already taking D-bol witch we all know is super toxic to the liver.
I remember reading it took a lady about 2-3 years on a dose of 5mg per 1kg body weight to develop liver damage when she was prescribed anadrol for medical reasons.

Weigh that against 50-100mgs a day for 30 days.

If your a healthy boy orals will be fine for you.

suppsforlife

I remember reading it took a lady about 2-3 years on a dose of 5mg per 1kg body weight to develop liver damage when she was prescribed anadrol for medical reasons.

Weigh that against 50-100mgs a day for 30 days.

If your a healthy boy orals will be fine for you.
read about that too. still pretty confused. some say that their liver enzymes spikes A LOT at 50mg/day of Oxymetholone for only 6 weeks.
So, liver toxicity regarding Oxymetholone is still somewhat yet to be discovered. Oxymetholone itself is pretty strange.
Anyway, that's regarding Oxymetholone, @Srasmusen04 seem to go for Dbol which is still liver toxic (but still not as much as numerous other orals by the way).

Man I got my blood work done a while back and my liver enzymes were spiked. I think it was my ASL?? Anyway went back the following week and made sure I was l hydrated and everything came back fine. That was before I ever started D-bol. But I’ve been drinking a gallon of water ed and eating pretty clean. So I feel like I should be ok! Just been super emotional so I feel like my estrogen is spiked a little bit so that’s why I was asking about the proviron.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Man I got my blood work done a while back and my liver enzymes were spiked. I think it was my ASL?? Anyway went back the following week and made sure I was l hydrated and everything came back fine. That was before I ever started D-bol. But I’ve been drinking a gallon of water ed and eating pretty clean. So I feel like I should be ok! Just been super emotional so I feel like my estrogen is spiked a little bit so that’s why I was asking about the proviron.
Dianabol aromatises into 17 methyl estradiol which I think has a higher binding affinity than original recipe estradiol.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

read about that too. still pretty confused. some say that their liver enzymes spikes A LOT at 50mg/day of Oxymetholone for only 6 weeks.
So, liver toxicity regarding Oxymetholone is still somewhat yet to be discovered. Oxymetholone itself is pretty strange.
Anyway, that's regarding Oxymetholone, @Srasmusen04 seem to go for Dbol which is still liver toxic (but still not as much as numerous other orals by the way).
Better the Dbol you know.

(Yes that's a pun)

Fuck designer steroids.

suppsforlife

Man I got my blood work done a while back and my liver enzymes were spiked. I think it was my ASL?? Anyway went back the following week and made sure I was l hydrated and everything came back fine. That was before I ever started D-bol.
you should better check the liver condition before adding orals then. and if you add them, go for something that can protect it such as milk thistle and/or others.
what was the reason for high liver enzymes? used pain killers? alcohol?

Ya I drink every now and then but not frequently. Honestly I’m not too sure. But I have been taking milk thistle. How many times a day should I take it and how many mg