Pumped to have a sweet source like MG in my pocket

Pumped

Hey MG,

I'm pumped to be here with like minded folks. A lil about myself ive been lifting for the past 7yrs; 27yrs young stand 5'9", 163lbs, and 13%bf. After scouring this site for the past month i finally placed my first order with confidence. This will be my third cycle which will consist of sustanon, dbol, clomid, nolvadex. I haven't had any experience with online services so when i reached out to the owner after placing, no joke he replied within 10minutes. Im glad I found such a cool community that cares enough to review and shed light on which seemed like a black abyss for I. Thanks for taking the time to read my intro feel free to engage convo as i love to learn.

Dolf

Welcome pumped...it's great to have you here brother. http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines take some time to review the rules. I edited your post because source talk in open forum is strictly prohibited. 

siegmund

welcome turbo ,its a.pleasure.to have you, and reading and researching is great but even better when your active in the forums ..and remember ,you can ask questions all you want. So make your self.at home

Bash

Hey man welcome to MG. U've got some good guys in here great sources promos and from time to time u got some awesome giveaways and great talks about unicorns..  Girls trying to bone u with a 10' dido..  Toads..  Or puff frogs..  Or I dunt even know. Lol stay active man. Good place here. 

Pankration

I like the way you think man.  I too lurked around for a couple of months before becoming a member.  For once I feel safe asking any type of question or concern.  Other places laugh and ridicule you, even though it's online and it's meaningless it still gives you heartburn.  I contribute our comradery to our MODs because they set the example for us.  I believe that people with power and experience should set a good example for the rest.  The strong and able should protect the weak. Man!  Got me all emotional now, time for some Aro. Welcome