question about testosterone blood results

Jay206void

so I've had regular test free n total tests, they keep coming back at over 2000ng ml because the test doesn't test that high so it's always over 2000, but the sex binding globulin hormone is low. this time it was down to 10, from what I'm gathering I guess that could possibly be because my testosterone is so high it's in a sense taking from that or something along those lines. Does anyone know what the sbgh or sbgh however it's acronym'd - anyone know anything about that portion of the testosterone free n total blood test? I don't have any difficulties that I know of, nuts haven't shriveled and I'm on test n tren. It is difficult if I wanted to have sex sometimes but I don't do that as I would rather have my testosterone level high then deplete it having sex.
Im worthless in the gym if i have sex so I choose the gym any day of the week. If any y'all know what that sbgh test and the results mean then please let me know This time it was 10 a few tests back it was 15 I believe but I just don't know what the hell it's all about.

suppsforlife

What was the unit it was measured in? nmol/L? if so, 10 is within normal range, but lowest possible. also, lower SHBG levels isn't a bad thing because SHBG binds to testosterone rendering it ineffective. Less SHBG = more free testosterone (free test is the one that help you gain strength and muscle).