Real Steroids

B

BuySteroids

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SemperFi

Are you the original author of this article? If not please read the forum rules and reference the source.

SEMPER FI

strong

Hmmm, Of course this post hits me the wrong way. Thank you for the beginner steroid information. I will just come right out and say it as I usually do. If you are a source you need to contact Administration and see about setting up to be a verified dealer. Your screen name could only make one think you are a seller.

Generally I see posts like this, Then the author will try to make some friends and sell through Private messages. We are pretty savvy to that.

I could be wrong in my assumption. If so, Send me a friend request and I will direct you to the powers that can help you source. If I am not wrong (which I'm not) THE RED FLAG IS UP...

I

icdeadlifters

X2 strong...... Have to do some digging but I think that's from George spellwin...(think that's his name). Spidey sense are up.....

siegmund

To many rules broken here , 

No verification 

No contact with mods 

No copy paste

This to me is 100% scam 

Good bye.    

F

Frankie-knuckels

are too funny Sharon ...I actually used your ...full of cotton candy news line ...just yesterday.

rgonza22

Plajiorism (sp), first time will be the last and the offense is a guaranteed expulsion from any University. Just thought that I would put in my two- sense on the subject material. Yes, quote and cite anothers work. 

strong

Well Sharon, You were on fire yesterday... Sizzle : )   You are very proactive.. That tells me you get what you want..

strong

That's a good one I C..... Some assholes just burned a flag outside the RNC center protesting the Republican party. The punishment of endangering lives, Arson. They should nail them to the wall. Other countries would be punishable by death. I cant say I disagree. The nerve to burn an American flag.  I know i'd like to choose the punishment....

I

icdeadlifters

Had a couple of bia in jax fl. They caught these idiots on a motorcycle holding it upside down......... And they paid for that.....;)

I

icdeadlifters

US Veteran Cuts Down Mexican and American Flags w…: http://youtu.be/f3HVaC_czx4 

Wrong decision...... And he used a "army" knife. Don't mess with the flag.

strong

Its tough to see stuff like this in our country. I could go on and on.  I fly a flag in front of my house and if someone tarnished it? Yes sir, i'd be willing to pay for what I did to that person...  I will stop there so I don't go on an ignorant rant...

I

icdeadlifters

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/cache/f7/c2/f7c2d241d0ccb052e2b49971274133fc.jpg 

I partake in burning this one.....

OHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAH