Reasons for Fatigue??

Papa.Smurf0311

that seems real low. I know if mine gets that low, that would be why I feel fatigued. Is your E2 being that low normal for you? Do you feel ok with it being low like that?

PedritoHID

that seems real low. I know if mine gets that low, that would be why I feel fatigued. Is your E2 being that low normal for you? Do you feel ok with it being low like that?
So that's the issue, I don't really know. I had it at 25.7, then I drank half a pill of Arimidex to see what happened and when tested it it was at 15. It could be that or it could be that I'm out of conditioning since I don't really so any cardio.

I used Sustanon 300 and I started getting a lot of pimples on my chest, so I think my E2 is high now, I stopped the Sus and went back to Test E without drinking AI, so we'll see.

Papa.Smurf0311

Yeah, stick with just the test for now until you get your E2 under control. I know when my estrogen gets that low, I get VERY tired and weak. sust is a blend of many different esters of test so it would be hard to keep E2 under control at first.