Rebound issue, please help!

djinmc

I am finished with a PCT that included aromasin and Clomid. I did the Clomid at 100mg ED for about 4 weeks and Aromasin at 25 mg for the first 4 weeks and then tapered down towards the end. I am now out of aromasin and all of a sudden I am starting to feel a small lump under a nipp and a slight amount of sensitivity/soreness. What can I take to help combat what I think is a rebound effect or what ever the problem is. While I was on my cycle(halo/SD) I had no issues and none during PCT. I am currently taking axis labs hypertest, size on and plasma jet.
Any help or thoughts would be great.

etalon

sounds like gyno Bro yoiur pct was not too great....What were you taking and when did you strat your pct.....depending on the substances...a;so if you are playing With Pro horomones it is def gyno...........I would jump on nolva or adex and clomid now your clomid cicle should have been 300 day one 100 days 2-5 then after that 50 mgs running adex or nolva at 20 mgs ish ed.......so lets say you are playing with pro hormones then yo are in trouble PPL you have to let your body rewst after a cycle that does INCLUDE PH

djinmc

It sounds liek the PCT I did was pretty much what you just suggested. I just didnt do the clomid at 300 for day one, I did it at 100mg for 4 weeks total, which is pretty much the same thing you said. I also did an AI (I used aromasin instead of adex) at 25mg everyday for about 4 weeks. I did a PH cycle of superdrol and halo. 

My natural test levels have rebounded just fine as my sex drive and all that is gret, my only issue is that now I have some sensitivity and a small lump under a nipp, which I know is the beginning stages of gyno. But, because I already did a sufficient PCT that is why I think it is rebound. So, with that being said should I jump back on another AI or just take some nolva?

hayabusa

ifyour sure its a sign of gyno, jump back on the tamoxifen to start @40mg ed, go from there bro, best of luk

djinmc

I was just reading some more about Nolva and it says that it goes really well with proviron. Would that be a good idea to use for this instance also?

milkin

When did you start pct, were you using an AI blocker while on cylce, and what exactually was your aromasin dossge for pct ?  A detailed  cycle log would help here.

hayabusa

proviron is an anabolic andro steroid, not to be run during pct or the otherside of a cycle, it can suppress recovery of natural test, its great during a cycle but not required here, stick with tamoxifen...if it gets worse get letro, that will kill gyno in most people....

BlackHawk

Next time try this PCT get clomid and Nolvadex, Arimidex and Hcg. Clomid u dose only 100mg the forst day then the other days its 50mg ur wasting it at 100mg a day. The Nolvadex is reccomended at 40mg first 3weeks then 20mg. Arimidex u would dose .25 Every 2 days(test out ur tolerance every body is different u may need Every other day) then the HCg dose at 500iu 2x a week 5 days after your last shot and use it for 4-5weeks

also depending what you ran which you didnt state. For example if you ran TestE you should of started PCT at day10 after last shot. So starting depends on the Ester of your juice

built_tough

for the love of god. for future use.  you MUST use clomid and nolva .  follow this guideline.  

clo - 100 week 1 and 2 EVERYDAY FOR 2 WEEEKS!!!!

nolva - 40 week 1 and 2 EVERDAY FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!

clo- 50 week 3 and 4 everyday 2 weeks!

nolva - 20 week 3 and 4 everyday 2 weeks. 

end of pct in 4 weeks.  you should not need to use an AI during pct.  thats probably what might have fucked it up.

Spot on answer 

just see how you go, try 40mg for two weeks then taper to 20mg for two weeks. 

let us know how it goes, try some vit b6 @ 300-600mg incase your gynos related to progesterone to cover it from that angle so your lowering the chances at both ends of gyno

-nolva for the estro relates gyno

-vit b6 for the progesterone/prolactin related gyno

you can use aromasin with nolva IF needed but nolva should help enough 

hope this helps

built_tough

honestly i wouldnt even use adex. use aromasin . it works much much better than adex.  but like i said.  before you ever plan another cycle. get some help from someone knowledgable who can build your cycle .  another thing , if you ever had puffy nips or have fat parents and you were fat as a kid naturally, you more than likely will be prone to gyno.