Requirments of cycling,

siegmund

1) we have the beginner ,what the beginner needs to actively cycle is ,first a good solid base which to build from ,what I mean By this ,if your 5-8 and weigh 150lbs ,I recommend putting a high cal high protein diet together ,hit at least 170 and 15% minimum bf. 

2) research ai,above all rest know thoroughly what a ai is and exactly what its function is and why. Adex,aro 

3) what is pct ,(post cycle therapy) when to apply it,how to apply ,what the function of a pct is ,and the compounds needed for such, clomy,Nov, etc and if your a beginner ,you shouldn't have to worry about a prolactin agnostic ,because if your serious and following propper steps ,you will be running test e or test c ,first cycle only . and gentlemen do not underestimate this cycle ,because I prom ice you if your weight is in range ,and bf ,diet especially and training ,your in for one good ride

4)research sources ,the top players are there for a reason ,and its not for scamming a brother out of a few hard earned dollars , so read the reviews that's why they are there for you.

5) if it budget ,you should allow for blood work to get a base of where your at when you start ,also if affordable halfway more blood to make sure your t levels are up and your ai is working as planned ,you don't want to crash estro either ,then after pct ,to make sure everything is back to normal and your pct worked .

6)food on any cycle you should figure in as a rule of thumb 80- 100 USD  a week ,if you don't eat and have a constant flow of protein you won't grow ,receptors want what they want when they want it ,so when they call for protein you best have or money wasted ,

7) buy a good tablet because a log is a must , it has all your info about dosing what worked what didn't , sides if any ,how you combated those sides etc. That's why t only ,so you gain knowledge to combat sides 

8) order and enjoy 

9) each cycle introduce a new compound ,if you choose ,and follow 1-8 ,but if introducing a 19 nor now you need to research dopamina agnostics , 

10) this is for all new and old ,I've learned this first hand ,make sure you have the time to train,the time to eat ,and most make sure its a stress free time in your life for you ,because if not you wasted your money trust me ,yes sometimes stress and tensions come up ,but I've learned if I can't get a grip on things ,I abort cycle and pct or in my case back on cruise .recover and hope for best next time ,,

11) there is really a lot involved in cycling properly ,more than just pinning and aas , and I'm sure I missed something s or got some things mixed up ,that's why the community is here to add to this or take away ,this is just to make you think how much is truly involved to cycle propper

N

noveskeelite

I agree except for the person being 5'8 and 150 lol.

In my opinion you should have training and diet figured out LONG before you start poking yourself. As in you should know how to get stronger. You should know what you have to do in kitchen.

I know guys personally in real life who pretty much used AAS right from the get go. And I can tell you they really short changed themselves because now they don't really respond to it anymore. I was also as strong or stronger than them before I even started juicing.

Get as big and strong as you can naturally first. Get your training figured out. Then once you've either plateaued for awhile or have at least built a nice solid base THEN go ahead and start poking yourself. They will definitely take you to the next level.

Since I waited and achieved a very high level of strength naturally now im really reeping the benefits on being on. And I will acheieve much greater heights than the guys who started too early.

seen one guy who seems like sort of a regular saying he deadlifted 455......and hes on and been using for awhile.......duuude I pulled 455 in high school lol.

siegmund

Kind of what I meant if your 150 5-8 your not ready because diet isn't right ,they can put another 20 on natty at least .. And I know all about using aas  without knowledge like some of the bros you mention ,,, I'm one of them half the reason I'm on cruise now ..so what I preach is real ,and the new gentlemen have a choice and got mg ,see bro when I started I went to sites and asked questions ,and for asking questions you got tore up ,, for lack of knowledge ,kind of like a lose lose sisuiation ,,that's why when someone comes on asking for help I jump on it ,,because most bros turn to the way they were treated ,,myself I'm totally oppisit I'll extend my hand ,,and the truth of the matter also is if someone comes on and is 20-21 years old ,,and his heart is set on a cycle ,yes advise against but in the end ,he's going to do it ,is rather see him do it safe ,and recover kwim, now someone 1st second cycle starts talking crazy cycles like tren ,I'm out I won't help I can't cosign that . and your exactly right ,get as big and strong natty then you benefit more ,look at you Nov ,, your a prime example ,look what t is doing for you