Reviewing A Source NO No's

D

Dont_trip

Hey guys sorry if i'm out of line here.But When you go through a source here,remember he's not selling hot dogs okay.This shit doesnt teleport to you as soon as you order.If you post a negative review complaining about how you havent got your gear etc... and its only been like 5-8 days thats retarded.(sorry if im coming off as a dick)Save the reviews for actual reviewing if you havent heard anything from them Pm or email,Then after 2 weeks at the minimum if all options are exhausted leave a review stating the problem.But 4 real looking on 1 of the sources reviews and seeing like 6 negative reviews after the dude explained himself is stupid.Take it to the forums guys thats why were here realize your not ordering protein shakes for goodness sakes.I understand it can be nerve racking ordering online but chill the fuck out.You can't wait 4 days and start thinking you got ripped off your just chill get feedback from guys here and relax.(Not directed at anyone just hoping to get a point across)

siegmund

Tour not out of line ,at all a matter a fact +1 brother for another excellent post ,and your maturity ,,this isn't a a fucking game this is serious shit and bros are under estimating the shit ,,, if you are in that states ,AAS ,illeagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the fuck up and grow ,up ,,,, man busted his balls to get in top ,gets pinched ,, and over a few 100 $ ,, yes a few fucken 100 $ ,, bad review ,bad review ,, lmao ,,I know who the children and inexperienced now are ,,and I have no rap for them ,,also lack of symphty ,compassion ,for the mans family ,,if I were (censored),they would get there $$ back ,trust me he doesn't need it ,,lol what they think he made a month ,lmao ,,!!!! But he needs there couple 100 $ ,,,,NOT!!!! A matter a fact (censored),like I said I was you I would send out the $$$ tour to good a bro to be slandered like that ,even tho it had no effect here ,, like I other post said I been there done that ,I been in there shoes ,and no didn't get it made right ,,but I still took it on the chin ,, and wished the man ,his little girls ,and loving wife the best this is the game were in ,and I am pissed ,, good post 

D

Dont_trip

Yea man instead of wishing him well and being glad he is free guys are just slamming him.Im glad were on the same page bro,let's hope these guys realize where they went wrong.because sources like (censored) are rare,and 2 see these guys just kick him 2 the dirt for a couple hundred bucks rubs me the wrong way.

siegmund

They need to realize ,and wake up this isn't eBay ,and your ordering your tennis shoes ,or whatever ,,, like I told (censored) ,, not worth the risk ,there deffently not ,I'd send the $$ back I'd be damed I'd. Risk myself my FAM ,over  inapprecative people ,,just my opion ,, I'm going to leave it at that I think I got my point out ,and anything more I say will be disrespectful and I'm not about that ,,just my feeling on the whole subject

obama8mychikn

With u on that one seen a thread slamming source cause he had been waiting 4 days... fuk it takes 24 to 48 to pick up donation. And to slam a guy who got pinched.... wow thats hard. These sources are pushing, not going to deep details, but when u order from a source on this url HELLLLLLLO. 90% chance u get your shit. And if they read the fukin shipping info it will tell them how many days to the door. Must mean they are not participating in mg.....