RUSSIAN BROTHERS

siegmund

To all my russian brothers out there , I want to wish you all a merry xmas ,  I forgot about it , till I just got a phone call, I have to go play st nick . :)) and pass out gifts , my daughters husband and there family are celebrating and santa fell ill , so here comes SIEG :))) once agoin merry xmas my friends 

siegmund

I guess russian xmas was on wed , sorry brothers im late , they celebrated today , tell you what , I played st. Nick , and what a good time , the kids were so happy excited , I made a intro and then I passed out all the gifts , I tryed to post an pic here couldnt so I added it to my current cycle pics , the sieg as st. Knick , wow I enjoyed the kids asking me about rouldolpf  ,:)))) beauitful.  Time , and a first for me figured id share 

K

krisbr

That's awesome sieg. Those are the memories those kids will always fondly remember. 

Standingup

Yes I had mentioned Jan 6/7 on the other thread.  Interesting though and just goes to show Christmas does not need to be on the 25th.

Ive always felt it should simply be held on the last Sunday of December , floating date like Thanksgiving.  Fucks up everything when its mid week.

Standingup

Well if Christmas is on a Thursday like it was this year. Monday id monday is monday no matter what it seems to be a semi productive day, then on Tuesday you can work, but Wednesday is a half day at best. Thursday obviously is off, then who the heck wants to come back to work for one day on Friday ? So if they do you know productivity is going to be low. 

Im telling you between Christmas and new years its virtually two weeks you can scrap .  If Christmas was on Sunday and we simply took the monday off we'd have a nice 3 day weekend and the 4 straight days to work.

siegmund

I like the idea personaly , like my daughtrrs in laws celebrated this weekend , I was shocked ,must have been 20-25 plp and kids , and a very enjoyable time , I didnt want to go play santa , was a bit nervous , but I was more than pleased after I got going .. the funny thing my wife went my grandson was asking where im at , well wouldnt you know he sat right next to me and helped me , I had to read the presents and pass out all gifts ,  I got it all on video , I really enioyed it the kids were so precious , had this little girl about 6 saying santa wheres rouldoulph , does he really have a big red nose ,,, then she opened 1 of her gifts , see a doll she wanted , jumped up and hugged me o santa how did you know ,:)))  that actually made my xmas last night not to mention the girls mother didnt get her a tree or gifts or any fucking thing , o and she has the funds ... work , drop off child ,  my daughter actually got her the do , then the little boys , the smiles , ya it was sweet   beauitful.  I swore my grandson would know its me , he helped me the whole time ... last night I couldnt put a price on , priclesss. 

Standingup

yes the yeas Christmas has naturally just fallen on a aturday or sunday I know I enjoy them more. I can relax better and get in to it.

I am the 1

With my work schedule it doesn't matter to me. Sieg was you curling the kids or Christmas present trying to sneak in a workout?

siegmund

Actually I was trying to breath , you know my cycle is tren , well I already sweat , so I had my cloths the santa outfit beard wig , hat, not to mention I have shortness of breath ,, when u finally left I completly froze my ass off , I had over a hour in the suit   , I was soaked and it was cold out ,