Saying hello

bigbadbear2014

What's going on all you ironheads.....I just wanna say hi....new to this board but not new to the game........I'm old but never too old to learn...I'm always eager to learn....and you don't have tear me up to teach me something.  I'm always open to advice and since I been in the world of iron since the 80s maybe I can give some good advice myself. I hope to make new friends here.  Glad to be here everyone!!

siegmund

What up bear , good to have you hear were all here to learn ,I learn something new everyday ,, and sent you a fr , its good to have fr ,welcome

milkin

Welcome bigbadbear2. Please review the rules and stay active. +1 for your intro. Also note that we have a member competition listed on the home page under the promo section. Free gear for 1st and 2nd prize winners.

Dexter

Welcome bigbadbear2! We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. looking forward to your participation.

PS:do not hesitate to participate in our competition.