Scar Tissue

Madison

Hey guys, last cycle I only injected in my glutes. I would rotate cheeks with two injections per week. The problem is that I believe I developed scar tissue in both glutes. I can't even push the needle all the way through anymore with extreme pressure; feels like a brick wall, and I can't inject unless I pull out some; therefore I can't do deep injections there.

I switched over to quads, in which I never understood why I never did guads in the first place; so much easier, also has more of an surface area to inject.

So my question is the following:

1.) Is the scarring in my glutes most likely permanent? Will I ever be able to inject deeply in that area in the future?

2.) What is the best way to prevent scarring, would hate for this to happen to my quads?

Eric22

the scar tissue will take time to go away, I cant tell you how long it will take cause I never paid attention to that, but I know it will clear, I get lots of tissue build up...just keep rotating sites.

demonlight

If it goes away it takes a very long time. I have knots in my glutes the size of golf balls and I haven't done a glute shot in 3 years.

Best advice going forward is constantly rotate sites.

Madison

Thanks, I'm on EOD injects now, with Tren A, and Test Prop, so I will definetly be rotating sites. I might have to venture off to my calves and delts, as my guads are going to get a beating with these injects for 6-8 weeks, even with the rotation.