shocked

siegmund

I heard a statement today ,and frankly I'm shocked ,the statement ,there's 1000's of bros here !!!! What are you serious ?? Then wtf is the problem we couldn't get 7 more bros to post a pic? Well what I have to say about that is ,man up and get some hcg and 'get a set of balls ,because evidently ,yours must be missing ,this isn't other boards ,your not going to find another board like this , I don't give a shit if you don't know anything about aas ,or supps ,if this is your dream your goal ,by all means get the f off your ass and perdue your dream ,you want to hide in the shadows and not achieve your goals ,by all means maybe you belong there , but for me we I want something I go for it ,I been running 3 years ,and I thought I knew something ,but I was wrong ,look at my posts from what 4 months ago ,, and look at my posts today ,I finally found a site that I could ask questions and expand my understanding ,and MF er did I put my head into the books the threads ,and I've grown so so much in this short time .. But that's the difference I take and get what I want , I got a set of balls , I speak my mind ,and go after my dreams ,you fucking want it ,then its here get a ai,get the estro out of your system ,and man up ,and mark my word ,and my word means something ,no one here is going to look down at anyone the brother with 1 karma is just as important than the bro with 300 the new bro makes the site ,and if you don't want to speak openly at first make a account and shoot me a pm ,and will talk ,,think I'm shitting you I probley have 6 bros now that sent ready for the community but I help out ,my word ,,I do this because I was the bro that got tore up ,and fucked his axis and everything else up ,because of egotistical ,bastards ,,so I made a vow I never laid down I kept getting up ,, and I went from not being able to run a test cycle without sides ,to what I

M running today and for real its probley a advanced cycle at least mediate and I'm having no sides and I'm using my head and its because bros here ,took me in ,so step up or forever stay in shadows

Dexter

Thanks for your kind words, support and input.
I hope our work here will be seen and appreciated by other members or guests that are really looking for an honest community based on honest reviews, with competitions and real winners. hope the next competition will bring more participants and more and bigger prizes. +1