shoulder inject

siegmund

I been using 1in 25 g on my shoulders , now I'm getting swelling , I'm thinking maybe I'm going to deep , I have no fat on shoulders , so I'm going to switch to 5/8 25g , is it possible to be to deep in muscle to get swelling ?

siegmund

The e , 2×w I switched to 5/8 today so good so far but I got a supply of c coming , I've never had a problem with c ,, to tell you the truth I've never had a problem with anything till this last cyc ,, don't get me wrong prop would sting for a few days and after a week no pip.  If it wasn't winter the gear would have went right in garbage I fought this cyc the whole way, but that's OK I'm getting ready to cruise for a few and get something real nice together . first thing on my list   CABER.  Won't run a cyc without it . but my muscles are real shollow  so I'm hoping the 1inch on delete and lateral were to big ,  you know I use to always , when I started use my glutes  now I can't hit them to save my life 

milkin

Muscle overuse can cause swelling and even a sterile abscess but I am certain you are rotating sites. I jumped off my Watson cruise oil last year to test drive some kalpa E and that left some   swelling behind. If you were using ugl  there may have been higher levels of bb or ba . For me, anything with gso base leaves me with zero pip and swelling.

siegmund

When this new batch hits I guess I'm going to give quads a try ,think its a good idea to run a half cc in each quad to break them in ??? My test c is 300 mg so maybe start out with 150 each quad will that cut down on pain of virgin muscle or not much diff. Just run the 300

P

PROZONE

It could be Corbolic Acid, there was a problem a year or so ago with some of the Test E material that was coming from china. Corbolic Acid is created in their manufacturing process and some times residue is left behind when their process is sloppy and it causes Test E gear to become painful and leave some swelling, I had some TEST E contaminated with Corbolic Acid last year that caused big time pain and swelling no matter where I injected. Just a Thought 

siegmund

Name I hit ,front delts  with 5/8 25 g I'm fine and there virgin,, I was using lateral to much ,now I use quads , both dels and glutes , getting ready for the last next ,, bonus you created a monster telling me but up :)   and then pecs

N

noveskeelite

swelling and bad soreness in my experience so far is using same site again too soon. Being comfortable injecting multiple spots and having good raotation schedule is key to avoiding severe pain. I never wanna experience what happened with my left quad ever again. talk about fucking crippling severe pain. wouldn't wish it on anyone.....well maybe some people lol

joseywales

i was warned off by a nurse for pinning shoulders by myself you cant get the muscle straigh up and down basically she said its an awkward angle that could lead to scars and cuts - best have a friend do those

Mleblanc

I on my glute, it would burn after a injection. And I figured out it was going some Sub-q due to the swelling from using to much. And the inflammation was allowing needle to get deep enough in  the muscle. So i tried to use a site once a week for injection.  And bam ! No more burn.  

siegmund

i dont believe that. i hit rear delt for years and years ,i twist my body and come in ,more toward back , but its so so easy.  and if i can twist this old 216 lb body to hit easy ...anyone can. , in my opion there is 6 , easy major sites quads and , i use them upper lower, never farther than half way down but i accidently did 1 time and no pip at all.   then glutes and i seperate ares there by a few inches but my wife also hits the hard to reach ares for me.  ..

then delts (rear) and there easy , i use to pin front delts.  but everytime they burn like a mother , and i have big front delts. ...but i do not use anymore , 

then there is pecs , which dolpf and blast will tell you , are a snap .myself i have not hit yet ..

i pin ed and have no problems , note i also gave my delts like a 3 month break.