some protection/ missdirection advice

Standingup

So a lot of you guys are getting more and more worried about ordering products these days, and I cant say I blame you .  But let me tell you there are some steps you can take that will really help.  Now of course everything costs money, but think of the expense of loosing a sent payment or even worse. You guys have to look at the long game.

Now if you go to send money and you use your real name, then that service keeps a record. If you use a fake name and for some reason the source tells you to go get a refund you'll lose your money because you wont have id for the fake name.  So for those of you concerned about this here's a great way to "get a new name ".    I found one that worked extremely well  www.new-ids.com .    An absolute perfect licence and ss card for $175.00 to my door in 4 days.

That's your first step, if you want to go a step further then you go to a Verizon store, ask for their cheapest prepaid phone which is about 30.00 , you load it with 50.00 of minutes. Now you have a phone number not attached to any name. You take your new phone and ID to a mail boxes or ups store and you get a place to have your packs sent.

I know it seems like a lot of trouble but once you get it done it sure will give you piece of mind.

K

krisbr

I may try this. I always lose a little hair around ordering time. 

I

ironmaniac

just be careful about getting caught providing fake information. especially to the post office. youd probably be in as much trouble as youd be if you got busted accepting a steroid package.

It is a good idea tho. Just saying it could have risks as well.

Standingup

you are correct about that, which is why I suggest a UPS store or mailboxes etc .  Fake ids are still trouble, but at least its not being given to a fed agency.