sore nips

strong

Whats up guys. joined last week. been  hittin test e and winny 50 mg about 5 weeks in and developing sore nips. not too bad but should I use nolva or what?

strong

I got nothing bro. my source doesn't do pct or anything like that. I can figure out where to get I guess. Its not bad just sensitive.

Standingup

This is not just stuff for pct these are aromatase inhibitors and are part of the actual cycle.  Your nipples are sore because a natural process in your body is converting all that testosterone you inject in to estrogen. Keep going and it may cause you to develop breast tissue.  The first step is to get aromasin or arimidex ASAP !!!  ( as in , go  order it this very minute !!! ) .

milkin

Oh my..Yes for sure grab an AI before you grow tits bro. You need to understand the importance of incorporating this into a cycle. Browse the forms under folder pct and you will find all source of information pertaining to the importance of keeping you E2 (Estrogen) in check. The bro's below have got you covered with solid advice.

D

dolfanshan

You can use the nolva at 20mg ed. Nolva will block the receptors in your breast tissue, but get the ai asap brother

D

dolfanshan

Are you also having any problems getting mr winky to salute? are you bloated? How about excessive acne?

strong

no major bloat, dick is strong. no acne at all. Thanks dolph. I can get nolva easy. I will order the other ai asap  you see, That's exactly why I joined. sometimes you know the answers but I like the confirmation.  Thanks all.

D

dolfanshan

Nolva does not reduce estro. It only blocks your receptors from taking in the estro. Those symptoms for me are what I personally experience before tender or sore nips. Are the tips of your nips sore? Because aas causes your nips to stay hard and rubbing on your shirt can make them sensitive or sore? Or when you push on the area around the nipples is it sore and tender? Do you feel any small tender lumps?

D

dolfanshan

Irregardless order yourself an ai. Its a vital component of every cycle brother. Keep a close eye on it just in case. Safe is always better than sorry...

rustamouse

I echo the above advice regarding AI, I use this with my cycles as a precaution.

Do you normally get sore nips?

I have sensitive nips, and this is amplified when I get on the gear.

I once played Basket Ball when I was mid cycle, and when someone went in for a basket and brush past me it felt like he had taken my nipple clean off.

However in my case it is just sensitivity, not the onset of gyno. If you are like me, and you feel it is getting out of hand, just get your girl to gently kiss your nips. It worked for me (my girl not yours LOL).