Sound advice needed 1st time cycle

Whiteknight

Ok I'm 31 5'9 210lbs around 19-20% bf.  I've done a fair amount of research an decided to to do my first cycle.

what I've came up with is a simple test cycle, I was thinking of doing 500 every week 2 injections for either a 10 or 12 week cycle. My question is - is this to much to start on ?  As of march my total test was 420 had my blood tested . I would also like if anyone could recommend  a good brand to use. Also with test levels like mine what is a good pct to use.     Thank you 

siegmund

I think you picked a good dose 500 w /its not to much ,and a good decision on test only also ,what about a ai ?? For estro sides and also most important a pct,, ???  Can't answer your question about brand its not allowed in forum but ,go check out our source page  ansd welcome bro  I'd like to see bf % down a little bit more but its border line really

milkin

A nice conservative approach, such as this, is perfect. Remember, you must have a goal and the outcome of your cycle, along with proper training of course, is diet dependent. KEEP A LOG ! This way you can reflect back and see what sds or sdd not work for you, especially for AI tuning.

Your T-total is a bit on the low side, whats your doctors opinion on your levels ? Sure don't want to see a 31 year old start trt but it's best to consult doc. Pct will be dependent on this conversation but the true question you need to ask yourself, RE pct, is how do you feel ? Many have borderline T levels and feel fine.

So as for your pct question, the standard pct protocol works best for most, you have to be able to reconcile what works best for you.

Understanding pct

RR

Yep, for a 1st cycle it's wise to go with just test. You wanna see how your body reacts to exogenous test before you start adding in more compounds. But get you an AI, be safe,

There are plenty of good sponsors here, shouldn't be very hard to choose 1.

Standingup

That cycle is exactly what it should be and your PCT will be the standard protocol.  I wont recommend any one source but at the moment I have been having better luck with European vendors thather than domestic, but this game of supply can change constantly.