stanozolol

Dolf

I'm using a 22g needle to inject with, but its very hard to inject. Anyone have any tips or tricks to make it easier to inject. Maybe heating?

Bigstick_00

Give it a try, also maybe pull the needle back just a touch after putting it in, that sometimes helps to go in faster! Slow is not bad tho either!

D

dolfanshan

Yea i did pull it back a bit. I think the crystals are clogging up the needle. I pushed and pushed on the plunger for a while. Finally when it did start to go it just all shot in with a vengeance. Lol

N

noveskeelite

This is water based? I got test suspension through a 25...just takes a shitload of heating. Have to make sure those crystals are.dissolved. put on pan with water on stove and heat that shit till crystals are.totally gone. Then draw and inject and you wont have issues

D

dolfanshan

Yea it's water based. I was under the impression that the crystals are needed because without an ester that's what makes it absorbed by the body slowly. Injectable winny is new to me.

D

Dont_trip

a bigger needle my man 18 or 20 g ....then stick yourself lol trust me a 18g or 20g is not going to hurt as bad as the pip you are gonna get from winny LOL

D

dolfanshan

It's for my wife. She hasn't complained of any pip so far. I've injected her twice in the last week. I have 20g and was thinking of using them next time.

D

dolfanshan

Needle gauge doesn't me. I've pinned with everything from 20g to 25g.

D

dolfanshan

I hear you nov. I've done so much reading on it, but info is all over the place. The only info that's in agreement is 25mg e3d for females is a good dose...

N

noveskeelite

Lol lots of broscience in this game. Steroids and lifting.

prettyboy83

I use a standard 23g 1" for all my oils, I go in slow and push the plunger in slow also, it's bitter sweet. I can feel if something goes wrong but I also feel everything in slowmo.

D

dolfanshan

Stanozolol is water based injectable winstrol. It has little crystals in it that will plug up a small guage needle. 22g is minimum size IMO and 20g is even better for this particular compound. With oils I like 23g myself.