Starting a cycle and need help

Kerrytryn2gain

I have 200testE/200deca blend 10mlx2 also 100 test prop 10ml x 1. I was thinking of starting with 1cc of test/deca blend then see how it’s tolerated for a week and then go up to 300/300 or 1.5cc? When should I add the prop in? Or should I at all?

otfjoey300

Yeah it will keep your blood plasma levels more concentrated … I’d run it just like I said a half mL 3 times a week should last you your first like 5 weeks, maybe consider buying another , or just get a test cyp and dose an extra shot a week to make it less pins

suppsforlife

Yeah it will keep your blood plasma levels more concentrated … I’d run it just like I said a half mL 3 times a week should last you your first like 5 weeks, maybe consider buying another , or just get a test cyp and dose an extra shot a week to make it less pins
wanted to say the same thing.
you can use:
Test/Deca 1 cc Mon (200 mg) and 1 cc Thu (200mg) = 400 mg Test and Deca weekly
add your test prop 0.5 cc every 3-4 days in the meantime get yourself a new bottle of Test E or C. use it for as long as cycle lasts about 1 cc weekly (so you'll get in total 400 mg Deca weekly and around 600 mg Test weekly).
But if you're a beginner, make sure that these dosages may turn out to be too much for you