Stopping deca early by accident

What's up mg
I have a question I'm on a 16 weeks cycle with test e and deca. I kick started with test prop and then added dbol about week 5 or 6. Around week 9 I was in the kitchen drawing up my deca and me and my wife's big ass dog threw his paws up on the counter and knocked my deca off the counter and broke it. I know fuckin weird. My question is it's been about a month since my last deca shot and I have been takin my caber just in case. I'm taking .5 mg every 3rd day. The deca should be out of my system right and should i still have to do an aggressive pct. I was going to run aro threw my pct as well as clomid and nolva for 5 weeks. Do u think I will still have a hard recovery. I have run deca before and it was a bitch bouncing back. I still have some friends from another forum telling me not to run nolva for pct with a 19 nor that I should run toremifene. What are your thoughts

Unfortunate event there my brother in regards to your broken deca.. :( however with running prop,dbol, and short term deca i say standard pct should do you fine, especially if you have been on caber since you stopped your deca run. I would just run standard 4-5wk pct (i would go 4 honestly) of just clom and nova 100-100-50-50, 40-40-20-20. Keep your caber around (im always cautious) but from the sounds of it your gonna be golden my friend.

APL

On your Toremifene question are you asking if its better to run it in place of nolva alongside the clomid or an all torem PCT? Toremifine can replace nolva in PCT and I have heard of guys running it as the sole PCT. Personally if you are set on the torem PCT route (not sure if you are) you could run 120/90/60/30 and clomid at 50/50/25/25...that should get you going and be less "emotional" than the standard PCT. Of course you could just run some HCG and the usual PCT and be done with it too. It would be interesting to hear some personal feedback from a torem/clomid PCT tho and if you try it keep me updated on how it progresses.

Oh and on the dog breaking the bottle, you could tie it to a tree/the mailbox with a sign that said free to good home or $5 to a bad home...that would teach it. If you try this tho make sure the wifey is gone otherwise she might put you out there with the already made sign!